11 September, 2005

Moody, Cloudy yet Calm.

Put my fave song into my blog again.. Haha.. That time Karen suddenly ask me in msn, "Oh after been so long, u still listening to this song ah?" Yeah, it's kinda old and long time ever since dunno when.. Haha..

Maybe it's time that i reveal a bit of insights.. I never mention this to anyone before.. It's abt inside me, my mind and my soul before things turn sour between me and the mysterious gal and before i go back reservist...

That night we went out together for a show and after that we were going to another place to meet up with her friend before we proceed to our destination.. Our relation is already pretty close then, but we were not attached.. Even though that day it had been quite sometime ago, it still lingered in my brain and i sensed it as if it's juz yesterday, so vividly in my mind.. The feeling is so real, so close yet so far.. Her hands are so smoothing, her hair smells so good and soft, her fragrance is so charming, her looks is so sweet.. However, who knows, that very day was the start of change of me.. The desire, the jealousy, the uncertainty...

The Uncertainty - I do not know how long can we be like this till the day we can be officially.. What made these drive into me? I'm not the kind who would rush.. It's all becoz of another person.. She touches my heart and moved me all out of a sudden..

The Jealousy - Someone whom i do not know, came close to her as what i seems to see.. He juz came, claiming he dropped by juz to see his friends. Hmm, though that doesn't seems normal to me, coz i would do the same thing giving the same reason.. Juz sitting at 1st floor all the way till all of us leaving the place.

The Desire - Basically my uncertainty add on to my jealousy which implant me with the desire..

This is bad, coz i'm like a changed person towards her.. Though as usual she wun say a single thing abt it, the more she behaves this way, the more worst i becoming.. Sigh, in the end, that's it for the two of us. It's a One-Way-Ticket-With-No-Return. I jeopardized my own future with my own hands..

Give-and-take is easy said than done. Giving too much; taking too little, is no good. Taking too much; give too little, is no good.

DAMN IT I LOST MY POST! ONLY RECOVERED TILL ABOVE! GODDAMN BLOGGER SUCKS! GET IT AN 'UNDO' FOR GOD SAKE! USELESS 'RECOVER POST'. FARK IT. BAH.