05 September, 2009

A so warm voice that warm the heart..

Today called her all the way and we like chatted for around 15min.. So happy to hear her voice.. Straight away tell her "Kit Teng Mak Mak"... Haha.. Asked me abt my sales, well, it was rather bad... Then she said it's becoz she's not by my side that's why got no luck.. Lolx.. I told her i agreed that's why i love her.. Lolx.. Melt her a little i guess. =D Really can't wait to go all the way to bkk to find her and relax my days.. =( The feeling of yearning is back.. Haiz.. Dawn said marry her lor so that she can stay in sg.. Well, the point is not that but rather she dun wanna come sg.. Lolx.. So even though i do really had that thought also no use mah.. It takes two hands to clap. =) Afterall, i only left with 1yr 6mths..

Been real hectic lately.. Like so busy and tired and no time to slp.. Gotta packed my baggy for genting and army together.. FULL SHIFTS all the way till reservist starts sia coz when come back from genting gotta go PCSHOW then after PCSHOW gotta go reservist liao... Haiz..