09 August, 2005

zZzZzZzZzZ

Am i living now or wat? I dun feel a fark. =.=" I'm like a dead fish. U know, even though fishes are dead, they still move with the wave/current.. Moving with the flow without knowing wat the fark i'm doing.. =.=" Ppl ask me go clubbing, i say no. Ppl ask me go movie, i say no. Ppl ask me play game, i say no. Then wat the hell am i doing nowadays? I DUN KNOW, DUN FARKING COME ASK ME! Heck. Ok fine i'm a bit drunk. How the hell did i got drunk? I DUN KNOW! Watever..

Ok i remembered something. I know know abt work. My company had juz opened another shop in Sim Lim Square at 5th floor. It's under my command. There's only 2 person working there in the shop. Me and a new guy. Basically i'm the one in-charged of the goddamn shop. =.=" Selling wat? Black CDs, black DVDs, jewel cases for discs, all sorts of cables, all sorts of mouses, all sorts of keyboards, all sorts of web cameras, all sorts of headphones with mic, etc. Basically, it's a LELONG accessories shop. No sign-board up yet coz we are expanding the shop. Now, it's a LELONG shop for the like of my lady boss. Soon, by the end of this mth, we will be taking over the shop(which is actually 2 units broken down into 1) beside us and made it a super big accessories shop at 5th floor. =.=" Managing a big shop isn't a joke! Damn i'm going mad. Anyway, stressful and frustating. Guess i'm fine only when i'm at work coz everyone can see a hyper active and cheerful weixing who is always smiling and laughing everynow and then juz like a kid. =.=" Watever. Bye.

PS: Dun come fan me and msg me how am i getting on. I will not even be bothered to reply. Anyway, anything i will surely post here. Goodbye.