21 July, 2005

A day off from work

Slacking at home listening to music and blogging. Play a bit of game.. Later need to go out again.. =.=" Haiz.. Sianz. My uncle darn nosy and nag super a lot. >.< I hate nags. =.=" When saying something juz say one time can liao lah. Repeat so many freaking times for wat? You will only turns me off. Feel like changing my number. Such a nuisance.

Ghost in the Shell part 2 came out liao! But even if i buy i also no time to watch.. Not much ppl knows of my hectic schedule. Every morning i woke up at abt 9am then left my place for work at abt 10am. My work starts from 10.30am-8.30pm. Upon closing all the shops will be abt 9pm liao.. By the time i reach home is roughly close to 10pm.. Bathe, eat and relax a bit. Soon i will get tired around 11pm(due to the drowsiness from the full-cream warm milk). Thus, i will get to slp soundly at abt midnight. =.= Lifeless. lolx.. I've got my A3 and DOTA and blog and emails and chats and forum-surfing on my hands.. So little time, so many things to be done.. Seems to have been turned into a regular workaholic liao.. How long i haven't been to movies liao.. How long i haven't been to clubbing(not counting the one at NB on Irene's bday coz merely few hrs and absolutely no enjoy at all) liao.. How long i haven't been on a long gaming day liao.. Haiz.. My off-day falls on wk-day once every wk on Thursday. However, every off day seems to be so freaking occupied by nonsences. No time for myself. I dun freaking live my life for others lor.. =.= Sian.. Why am i so dissatisfied with my life..? I'm happy working though.. Sian.. I wonder where my stress came from..

A lot of ppl have been asking me how did i got started with that mysterious gal.. lolx.. It all started juz like that lor, naturally. Dun ask how, dun ask why. When it's love, there's no absolute answer. Neither me nor she knows why.. Haha.. Something at least better than nothing. We had no regrets. =) Am i right, gal? =P

I'm actually quite pissed off with ppl who kept asking me to get attached.. =.=" It's not a bad thing to get attached but it's not want means want. It's not an essential needs for me at the moment even though at times of darkest i really needed one.. But i still got my friends with me. Great friends around me every now and then. =) Well, i still rmb that time i did mention something in a pissed-off way to someone.. "i dun need a gf to survive, or rather a gal to survive my life. Why shld i need one when it can invites more problems for me?" Those were mentioned quite sometime ago liao but it's still lingering in my brain till now.. Anyway, watever will come will come. Watever will go will go. Best to let nature takes its own course. I'm not awaiting, i'm not hoping for anything, i'm not wishing for anything. =)

It's juz like one of my friend.. We were once schoolmates who dunno one another, then few yrs later we became 'HI-BYE' friend, then yrs later became normal friends who lunched/dined together occasionally, then we became closer than before and feelings appeared but i stay neutral by suppressing myself, till now we are still as close as of before despite me rejecting her intention a few times(jokingly).. When she learnt something's wrong abt me, she would immediately give me a call and helped cleared my thoughts thru her intelligence & experience, both logically & theorically. This would seems a pity we did not start out but i see it as deem fit.. Friends last forever but not relationships. At least, that's what i think. No one can proved me wrong yet. =P Afterall, i'm a natural stubborn & bad guy. =)