30 September, 2008

Back from a drunken day

Was being asked abt her lately.. Nothing much.. We are back as sweet as before. Recalled a few incidents from our days of work.. Maybe i had started to release a little.. Release doesn't mean give up, dun worry sweetie. I had ur words in mind since that day. I know u are working hard, so am i.. Let's work harder together. =)

Sales flopped this mth. Scary.. Imagine payout less than half of previous. Therefore, the thrifty goes on.. Haiz.. Wat to do.. Nothing in this world is perfect.. Perhaps it's time to manage myself before managing finance.. Earning 10k doesn't mean have to spend like machiam every mth earn 10k.. Management is hard..and tedious.. But no choice, for the future, i have to..

Met Jasmine and her husband Han lately when they came CP.. Han is in banking business thus i had learnt a little from him and had a little change in my future plans.. Afterall, career isn't too late to start even time goes by in 10yrs time.. Coz, there's no age in business. How old can a boss be? Well, mainly they are old.. Crap. Venturing out is an option not a risk. If everyone is afraid of risks, there will not be successful ppl less the unsuccessful ppl.. Wrong? Michael Jordan is famous for his basketball considered 1st, but who is second? And wat abt those who don't even get the fame? Fail means fail. There's no shame.

Even though i can play the game but i'm really sorry coz i'm attached and unavailable.. I may be cheeky and TK at times but well those are juz basic human instincts, perhaps man instincts.. Lolx.. Playing around with words mean no harm. But not fooling around until things go outta hand.. Tat's crazy. I dun said this to please anyone coz i blog to myself not to any readers.

Someone still does ask abt me on msn lately. I'm glad, at least she doesn't complain anymore like before.. Though both of us of different situation as before, one fact doesn't change, we are still friends.. That, i'm glad.. To rely on others to pick up ownself is useless. Maybe that's y i'm so attracted to those who got backbones who seldom rely on others.. Well, i mean seldom. Coz if u never share anything with me, there's no room for improvements, even as a friend.. I believe dawn still fits the criteria to be part of soul and body. Anytime even midnight if she calls and is crying, i'll be there in half an hr or less. Quite far lah, muz understand.. But i'm not juz anyone or rather any rider to any place anytime. Coz dawn is part of my life. Maybe she herself never expect that from me..

Well,
good friends never seen u cry. Best friends will be there when u cry.
good friends dare not disturb u when u are busy. Best friends simply pull u out for food.

If u ever did something and i object or pushover, mainly u are out of the category.. But afterall, still friends.. Best friends are not to be made use of but rather feel as part of life that they exist as VIP.. But sometimes, sad cases. U may treat me like one but i think otherwise. Pardon me but i'm not god. Coz i choose my own besties, not juz anyone. I'm shui bian but still not fan jian. That still stand firm ground..

Brandon's wed coming soon and i had to help out on that day.. Will be a real long day and maybe at nite i might have to juz sleep in the hotel.. Friday still gotta work.. But no issue, coz it's really an honor. For him only, i will forgo my sales for that day and the next. Not really a superb chap but ok lah really nice chap. Maybe his exposure not as much as Jason and i, thus a little of different category..