03 October, 2008

The aftermath

Not really an aftermath. Nothing much really. I think i was given too much space. Lolx.. Dunno am i fortunate or unfortunate.. Starting to see no clear sky, no future.

In fact getting mutual is common and normal.. I juz dun understand why muz there be a 'honeymoon period' of 6wks-6mths.. Thought shld be ever-lasting? It's about a lifetime not a period of time..

Izzit because i'm fan qian and i sought for too much? I've been thinking that she seems so bo chap.. Nan de off day can happily arrange go malaysia. Ok lor.. Anyway, did told her that will be going to drink on that day. She wan to come or not is her problem liao.. Once time's up i will wan to go to another place after the drinking i guess. I need some fresh air from the sea breeze.. Or maybe going to somewhere where only guys go.. See my mood i think... Maybe i shld jio Erica, Huiwen and Kimli as well.. I seriously dun like the feeling of emptiness..

Yesterday was Brandon's wedding dinner, not going so well from what i see though everything finish off smoothly.. Reasons being said that are, not well planned enough, not coordinating enough, no good management of the entire thing.. Luckily i act as a backup drinker coz everyone dun really knows me and i will stand in when everyone cannot already.. That kelvin still wanna jio to drink somemore but when i stand in he back out liao.. Wtf.. Full bottle of Martell waiting leh.. Actually i dun intend to force him but he's way too much in asking ppl to drink yet onself dun drink lor.. ZzZzZzZzZzZz.. But anyway, all's well.. Nick really wishes to stay in Vivo that's y he go all out to drink till he himself cannot make it.. Well, when wanna do something for someone, it's better to let him see it himself.. But ok lah, at least there are ppl to help inform the recipent..

Found out that my pay was pretty pathetic for last mth.. But still, it's better than it was in NEC.. Juz that i'm asking for too much.. Anyway, gotta aim for at least 5sets per day worth 2k ea.. Target is so high but it can be achieved.. Since now my brand is the only ones with super high spif, gotta make it fly over the weekly target before everything turns on me.. With spif, auto-run is being enabled so i had to be double up my performance on my individual sales so that i can achieve double sales daily so as to cover back for the end mth downfall.. With the promo on, selling 2k notebooks aren't a big issue but still gotta pick up some small fishes..

Toking abt fishes.. I'm trying to learn from those ppl in there.. Earning 8k monthly as an average but he only drinks plain tap water and $4 meal a day.. He dun go for golden watch nor latest mobile, less the branded clothings.. I mean, even with 8k salary person he can be so 'cat' that eats big fishes, he can be so thrifty.. He can do an instant payment for another colleague for a 54" Plasma.. I was like, OH MY GOD. That was more than 3 times of my salary, 10k. Maybe his bank account over shot till 6-digit liao... Cash money.. So wat everyone sees him as a poor farker with torn shirts and normal watch and no-brand shoe. Btw, he took mrt. Not he cannot afford but it's a waste of money to him..

Single or attached, no different. Most probably, i shld make myself known as single status from now on. Coz this way will open up more rooms, more choices. The choice being made may not the best choice but when more choices to be seen, the choice might be the best or other choices are even better.. So long never do anything wrong, my conscience is clear.