12 February, 2009

Juz back from Cherry. Yup again lolx.. This time went with jason, S, B and a surprising Stan. Heard that he no longer drinking liao and his child out liao.. But how come he's here..? Maybe to kpo look see bah.. Told him abt dawn jobless and asked if he tat side got vancant or not, gave me a little fake face. =.=" Den disturb him say he scared then come and gek hard hard again. His usual form. =.=" He's quite surprised i still in ctc with her. I mean, wtf why can't we? Lolx me and got nothing going on leh. Never lor. haha. Somemore she's leading a better life now, sounds better than before.. I miss her dog. =.="

Anyway, did have the intention to diao hua de but those gals dun make me stand at all. Not as if i got no money to throw but rather, no point to me. Forseen no point lah coz totally not interested leh.. But going there is ok, still got techno to hear.. Miss sparks and MU.. Haiz.. Guess moving on to ST James pretty soon.. Need to find new kakis.. Wakao been drinking lately like nv ending.. =.="

Yest supposed to meet up the gang to SH de but msg came before i got cab and told me not to go down coz no gals.. =.=" So sudden and since my heart is out, no way can settled.. Wanna go QB to finish my bottle since i'm out but kinda lazy and tired from walking.. In the end head home with alcohol free. lolx..

When got home got a beep from her telling me she's back in sg... Heng i nv go SH.. Anyway, was that even an impt issue.. lolx.. Chatted a little on the fone, nothing much den she need to work so i dun wanna disturb her.. Anyway, if she cannot feel that the fire is diminishing then too bad lor.. It is.. Sooner or later i guess. Always thot that playing in the dark is fun, but that doesn't seems to be the case.. Gotta resolve it ASAP i guess coz it never settles and it bothers me alot..

Dawn said i'm running away.. Well, maybe i guess.. Naturally for one to run away from reality when it hurts.. Coz running away is the easiest way out than to face reality.. Still dare to say me... If that time she intro that gal to me, maybe things already made for the change even if me and the gal are not meant to be at all.. Coz i'm bad at many-timings. Sure thing that i will resolve current prob immediately before going for the next objective. Haiz... Really dunno what to do or how to do. When there's no definite direction, it's like going merry-go-round in a simple roundabout without knowing where to exit, coz scared to exit wrong.. It's not like driving when exit wrong still can U-turn. Some things cannot U-turn de.. Knn why i so emo today.. I think it's becoz there's totally nothing heard from her the whole day bah somemore today's her offday. Whole day do what i also dunno. I think silence killing better bah. Dun call and msg her anymore.. Anyway, the responds will not be favourable in my case. I'm no longer impt piece liao.. Juz like how i been keeping a lookout for job for dawn but she dun even msg me to chitchat abit. Lolx... Too bad my side HP all taken liao and Dell no opening. Dare not get her into sony and lenovo coz doesn't seems prospective enuff..

Think beer and liquor are my best mate now.. Anyway, another holiday in two wks time! Really looking forward to that! This shld be fun and very fun. lolx....