19 February, 2009

It was unexpected but i still pull it thru... Lolx.. Mon nite went drink at coffeeshop at wdl with ken, steven, leon, chua and ken's wife. Was thinking since tue off and sales was not bad so drink a little shld be fine. Little did i know that i would drink till puke. =.= Then next day's practical revision for my 2A also unable to go due to hangover.. Woke up quite late then proceed to SGH for my destist then after that go vivo help out on the roadshow..

Was rather aggressive until someone warn me abt shin as he was eyeing my actions thru-out.. Afraid that these might got jessie into trouble for hiring a 'ghost' to pull sales, i toned down until i almost no strength and mood.. Then brandon disturb the canon promotor, Elaine, and say recommend me to her. She was quite speechless as i seems so i spur out "U scared she nobody wants meh?" But her respond gave me a little shocked.. =.= Anyway, din even open my golden mouth for her number and din tok much to her as well.. Was it that i forgot how to tok to gals other than toking to customers? ZzZzZzZzZz.. Actually i knew her since Katong roadshow where she also selling canon while i doing NEC.. Then today again i wearing NEC so after a while she did ask me if i'm going down again tml.. But too bad, i'm working for HP and not at this location.. Haha.. Wtf i din even ask where she stay, can go off together mah since i taking train also.. =.= Stupid. Lolx.. Anyway, ok de lah..

Jessie gave me encouragements for my TP and yet i told her i sure pass, makes her 'diao'. lolx.. Yeah that kind of face when ppl yaya to u.. lolx.. But i'm juz toking cock. Coz that nite i wanted to sleep early, 12mn i on my bed liao but roll here roll there until 4am then sleep. =.= Woke up at 6am then nap a little till 6.15am. So reluctant to go take TP.. Was thinking that i not enuff sleep and somemore 2 wks never go practice bike and almost 1mth no ride bike liao this time sure cannot make it liao so as well go back sleep more... Lolx.. Yeah i'm that lazy.. But on the other thinking that if forgo this one muz wait another 2mths makes me sian so i drag myself to BBDC... So tiring and sleepy..

Did my two rounds of warm-ups, quite ok... During the test, i can feel that i'm a total flop..
1st - S-course & crank-course too slow and not stable.
2nd - Narrow plank too fast.
3rd - E-brake incorrect posture plus brake before the 1st line, no speed.
4th - Bumpy course too fast liao.
5th - Slope jack-rabbit while going down after release clutch.
6th - After slope turn right, incorrect positioning that cause 2nd bike too close to me.
7th - Slip road turning left, my leg almost come down.
8th - Final right turn, almost wide turning.

After the test i was thinking this time sure fail liao coz i know myself that i've made too many mistakes.. 1st to 3rd already minus at least 4pts each liao, passing is 18 and below. Minor mistakes 2pts leh.. How to pass... lolx...

But in the end when the SHI SHEN calling names, i'm not being called. Lolx.. So i passed my class 2A with 14pts. 1st time pass. =) Afterall, my words still got power. Never fail any TP tests. lolx... 2B & 2A & my army class 3 & basic theory test & final theory test. Well, i'm bad at failing at tests.. =X

Almost went to get new bike. Lolx.. But after calculations seem a bit off.. Coz still trying to resolve the current bike.. Still haven't decide yet.. Later going down to Glen motor and see what the fellow says abt the claim 1st.. If everything really waste of time and effort, i might juz sell off the scrap metal and get a superfour instant. See how bah..