03 December, 2009

Her..

When being asked, "Do u still have her photos?"

Well, yes... Even after shit happens i still kept those.. After all, those are juz memories.. =) That doesn't mean anything at all..

Drift and drift..

Cold and warm then warm and cold..

This doesn't mean anything.. I'm still me afterall and i'm not leaving no matter what happen.. Juz i will definitely draw line and be back myself.. When i intend to go shopping, i will still intend to go alone.. When i intend to go ktv, i still intend to go alone though i nv tried.. Mr bay got more experience in this.. Haha.. Well, i juz wish to be alone.. Afterall, i'm not "owned" by anyone and no one controls me. So if i dun feel like going out means no..

I'm not giving out my game for anyone. No way, man.. My virtual world is more impt than anything else except for work, i still need to eat.. lolx.. I'm not inviting jealousy or being biased.. =.= At least i feel certain ppl deserved a little better from me. It's not as if i din give in to whatever u feel like it.. U think i'm the best but that doesn't mean i'm the best coz i'm the one to decide what am i.

So if i regards her as my best friend then she will be my best friend. Not juz anyhow nia.. Xuehui used to keep pestering me to regard her as one juz becoz she felt something diff between me and my bff. Well, puppy eyes dun work when the heart matters.. Juz friends will do, i do not wish to demote somemore..

Some things when it's gone, it fade away gradually.. What a man chases in life, runs away. Even if it's a woman.. Haha..

The feeling of wanting to get drunk is back... But somehow, something is holding me back.. But i yearn for the feeling of crowded places with loud music when drunk.. The last was Sing Thai Disco... That was great but dangerous.. So dangerous but so great the feeling of drunk.. I'm sorry but not feeling of gals. Ya she's working that nite at there but nothing liao.. Never started, no need for ending.. Anyway, nothing actually happened.. =.=" This ironical phrase came to me suddenly and it's from an unexpected someone, "Sex, it either enhance the relationship or it worsen it." It's juz like "more than a handful is wasteful" then become "Nothing is perfect, Perfect is nothing." Wtf am i spouting? o.O I'm tired i guess..