05 December, 2009

Drive..

Someone said i wun have the drive if i were to go somewhere familiar to work.. Well, the truth is i dun even have any drive for anything regardless where and when.. Can see and feel a few opportunities but i juz dun have the drive.. Lifeless.. Not in terms of finding gals or something.. I've got no interest in those.. Spare me..

Maybe monday meeting ex gf karen coz it's her bday. Tue meeting old close friend Celena. 18th meeting Estee as promised her to accompany her whole day since it's her bday. After 20th meeting huiying, been trying to get her to go out. Dawn as usual, on and off meeting her. Planning for a trip down to Celine's pub one fine night for a drink. Movie with Jocelin still pending as she claimed she's too busy with sch..

Like so many events and Desmond gonna say me happening, though i'm not as happening as him with SO MANY pretty XMMs around him meeting him. =x But then, i still feel lifeless, so empty and mindless...

Juz like today went bukit timah to take stock then when going back to wdl i took a long route via cashew road... The road i used to always take whenever i sent her home on my bike last time.. In fact, wanted to turn in into her block area somemore... This is so ouch... Till now her phone still can't get thru so i think she lost her phone or something then change number to a free in-coming post-paid instead of the one she using prepaid.. Bah.. I'm so full of her..

Dawn said me and kel same like her.. Feeling a bit of 'wen xing' will withdraw almost entirely.. Wrong leh.. In fact only me and kel is like that lor.. The fear of love-trap.. Coz we dunno how to hit-and-run? =.= Never crossed my mind..

Need to find back my soul.... Where are all my missing pieces???