16 December, 2005

Utterly Disappointed..

Sian.. Damn sian.. Totally, utterly disappointed in myself. Totally disgusted by myself.. Fark! Where the fark are all my courage and bravery?! I felt like a chicken juz now. A freaking pussy sissy! You ppl know how the feeling gonna be?! Example, approaching a gal and asking for her number! This is freaking MALE EGO restricting me!! Fark it! >_<

Ok dun get me wrong. I wanted my courage is not for such small matters. Women are nothing. I dun need them to survive. I'm looking upon my colleagues Sen and Yingfen and Jess. They are the toughest women i had ever seen. Knn i need to change myself. I MUST change! Gotta go all out!! Fark the male ego. Fark the mian zi issue! Since FT(Foreign Talent) can do it, I Weixing can too! There is little different in people but that little defferent makes a big different. The little different is attitude and big different is whether it is Positive or Negative! I'm convinced that i'm totally Positive now! I want to be a totally new Weixing to face the world! I want to go Shanghai with everyone in Feb! I want my license by JUNE! I want my own personal car by next year before my bday in 2007! I want my new home in 2007! I want to meet more positive thinking new friends! I want to mix around more with succesful people! I want everyone to stay healthy and never give up!

Imagine a dustbin about 10m away infront of u. If u were to throw in succesfully a paper ball, u will be rewarded with a million dollar at no conditions! WILL YOU TRY? Yes! I WILL! If were to be given 100 chances to throw and you kept missing till 99th, WILL YOU GIVE UP EVEN THE LAST TRY? NO! I WILL NOT! Well, this is part of what i had learnt lately. This is not even 1%. This is not enuff. I want to learn more!

I wanna go sleep liao, so that tml i'm recharged to perform better! Good Nite All!! ^o^