03 December, 2005

Another day

Again it's getting towards the end of this yr.. Time flies without any mercy. Soon in a mth plus, i'm turning 24 liao.. Looking back, i had finished my NS 3yrs ago, quitted poly 6yrs ago, graduated from secondary 8yrs ago.. I think so.. Paiseh i'm too tired and lazy to count.. >_< Come to think abt it, i've changed ever since i left army too. That time i was botak then to short hair then to forced-centered-window then to messy spike then to messy-outta-bed. =.=" Wat's next? i've got no idea.. Well, when i go chapter 2 then i'll know. ^o^

Another thing that had seems to change is my attitude to gals? Most assumed.. Well, not that. I've not change much, juz a little change. I'm still the traditional Weixing with a bit more out-going and a bit more socialable nowadays.. I'm still the guai Weixing with a little bit of bad and a little bit of notti.. ^o^ Anyway, i'm juz being me of what my friends SEE in me and not in words. =) Well, words can be deceiving and yet some truth that are not easily revealed by me personally. Well, i juz looked back at my posts last mth.. I can't believe i wrote those.. Anyway, i'm easily influenced by ppl.. I rather be a bad a*s to be shown to others rather than doing nothing that can at least aid a bit to some in their lives. Hope me being a bad guy in here did help a bit. But anyway, i've got no control in what others gonna think.. I can only try to do it the bad way. 'It's good to be bad, and yet psychologically implement the opposite effects..' It doesn't matter how others gonna look at me or how others gonna get disgusted by my posts. Well, afterall, these are juz but words.. Wah, i can be story teller for the bad liao.. lolx.. =P

Wah sian.. Juz now my hp beep and gotten a sms from Vic.. My fone was covered by my bag thus i din hear/see it till more than an hr later.. Replied her and got no reply.. Guess i was too late.. Think she is juz bored and wanted a little chatting on sms.. Sian.. >_< Only if my pillow isn't that big. =.=" Sigh.. Tml see how bah..

I really miss sashimi! >_<>_< But i dun mind as long not too hard though. =P I'm shui bian but i'm not fan jian lor! ^o^ Hmmm.. Tml see how bah.. If i were to ask Michelle out for dinner, Edmund surely not happy de. All he know is i'm snatching from him. Aiya, kids wun understand de lah.. He sees me getting close to either Joan or Michelle, he got jealous. He sees me getting close to Vic(he knew abt her as i told him), he develop 'green-eyes'. Then i told him abt Vic's friend Peishan taking my number before we three parted that time, he again turn green-eyed. =.=" Seeing me meeting two pretty gals alone, accused me say got gals no share. wtf sia. He really wan me to play the hard way? I would use psychology ways to make him ben-kui lor.. Make him totally lose confident and ability in himself. I'm sure i stand a better chance in getting Michelle or Joan. But if i really wanna play, i would want him to get together with either 1st, then i go 'gua-chia' snatch his gf made him tulan and ditch the gal and tell him to take back. But fighting with a kid is no fun. No excitment at all. Anyway, he will give up in a while if he can't get Michelle. Lemme put a little poison and watch the fun going.. Muahahahaha! *evil grinz* =D =E =P

Was supposed to go Devil's Bar but in the end it was cancelled.. Think shld be comfirm going on Tues due to the special invitation cards.. Only those invited can go in. There will be free-flow till 11pm and Andrew got one 3/4 full bottle for us free.. ^o^ Gonna drink till we drop! =D Then on Wed there's a gathering for our company. Guess we will be going for dinner after work then drink a bit then go ktv.. With Santos around, i bound to drink a lot due to force.. Santos is good with psychology and he was a very good talker that can 'force' ppl into drinking.. Mike ganna before liao.. Haha.. And Santos is a VERY GOOD drinker. =.=" Then on friday maybe going clubbing at Momo with Jason and Mike and maybe Ken.. Sat got a gathering with my poly friends. Though dinner i wun be able to make it but might be going clubbing thereafter.. This coming week i'm so bz.. >_< Still thinking of meeting shan for prata and Vic for dinner leh and Peishan also and of coz not forgetting Ruyou's ice-cream. ^^ Last but not least, Celena's movie trip to Chicken Little. ^o^ Unless she watched it liao lah.. sigh.. =P

Shag shag.. i wanna go slp liao.. Nite all.. ^^