10 February, 2006

Finally?

Well, indeed it's been a long time. So much i wanted to blog but i can't afforf the time.. Time is plenty but i dun wish to spend such time on such uncontructive things but afterall i'm a human who need to blog at times. Few things to say. Think better make it short.

Firstly is to Carisa, that time when i said i had problems and the 1st thing u thought abt is my part-time job. I'm very sad abt that. Even though it's merely a casual remark but that really pierced thru me and made me change my point of u. It's not that great of an important but still i dunno how to say. Anyway, no matter how skeptical u are towards such things, pls kindly dun spread me negatives. Remember one thing, i did not do anything bad. This thing WILL DEFINITEKY HELP PEOPLE and not harm ppl. I can give u 100% sure that no one will complain to me abt this thing. And also, i did ask anything from u for this job as i will never ask for it. To share with u all, whether if u all wanted or not, it's all up to you. No matter what, pls dun spread me negatives stuffs abt it though everything will be to vain. If u wan me to beg you not to, i will. Think abt it this way, you wun lose a piece of meat whether u say or not. So, it's not important lor. Let's do something more constructive and meaning. Thanks..

Secondly is to shan, real sad abt ur way of doing things. Thought u said u mature liao. Can think liao. Know how to think liao. Remember that time at chalet u called me when u are crying and u asked me to go fetch u? At that time i juz finished my meeting at office and was abt to go for supper with my friends. After i received ur call, i immediately told them i need to go liao and immediately took a cab. It was past midnight and also on me i do not have much cash but those doesn't concern me coz at that time ur situation is the 1st thing on my mind. However, do u remember what happened? U called me when i'm half-way there and said nevermind liao coz u are going back to the chalet and tok things out. So i LL have to ask the driver and sent me back to the place where my friends having supper at. Total cab fare was almost $30. The main thing doesn't lies on the money but the effort..
2nd time was u called me saying u got no place to go. Sick and hungry. I told u to take a cab down to SLS to find me. I was waiting and worrying and yet i got a short-and-sharp reply from u. I was so disappointed. Coz i felt the 'i dun need u liao'. Well, it was very demoralising lor.. Makes me so sian for the day wondering if u are ok. Well, i did asked u to come my place if u wanna. Not that i wan something from u but not to let others got something from u. Well, not impt lah anyway it's not me. When i learnt that i'm oredi cracking my head on how to get a proper place for u to stay. But since u dun need me as a brother. Treat it as me wasting my time lor. I dun felt it as a waste for whatever i did. Nothing is a waste unless u think so yourself.

Well, i kept emphasising that GUYS cannot be trusted 100% but no one seems to learn. I look at my mum and i still wondering why the fark she wanted to carry on living with a man whom she had to work to support him. And i also dun understand why some gals had to depend on guys lor. I said liao, i've seen gals who are merely juz passed 20 and they knew wat is the meaning of independence. Well, think abt it that u are a house-wife and at abt age of mid 30, ur husband is rich and he got other flings outside. OR ur husband is not rich but lazy and in the end u had to come out and work and support the family. Who can tell the future? Who can predict the future? No one can!! BUT u can create ur future. Ur future lies in ur own hands.

Please lah, relationship is one thing i hated most now. Coz it's the root to many destruction. Though it's essential but at this early stage it is useless and waste of time. Many guys told me that they can't live without a gf. Well, the fact is they can't live without poking a hole. Many gals told me they can live without a bf. Well, the truth is they can't live without a guy supporting them, like giving them encouragements or emotion-support or physical-support or watever. Let's tok abt singapore. I dare to say that 95% of the populations are like that. I hope i'm the 5% who are abnormal/stupid/naive/special. Well, if i really can be totally different from normal ppl, i believe one day i'll be totally different from the 95% ppl in STATUS. That's what i'm asking for now. I used all my time on more constructive things in to create a better future for me and my family. The path is tough but think abt it, what path is not tough? Well, tough times do not last, tough ppl do.