12 February, 2006

Mis-communication is the root to all mis-understanding.

Well, i'm not someone who will take other people's credit for my own. It's not my merit at all, why should i took it? What's not meant to be will never be. I do not know how you got the impression that i took his credit.

Nope u did not said anything bad nor blamed me for it when the thing happened. Well, becoz of the trust of friendship you had in me.. I did not ask him to go approach you all. When doing a market analysis, i saw you and your sis name in it. Though i felt it's kinda weird or rather paranoid, afterall it's his path and thinking. "Why did he wanting to approach u all when he himself know that what kind of situation u all are in?" "Why did he wanting to go approach u all when he himself know that he might got into more misunderstandings?" Well, i even seen people approaching people who are bankrupt! We are not typical salesman as what all people see. I ask you one thing, nowadays how do u look at insurance? Imagine 20yrs back how ppl scold and scream at insurance agents. We are like going thru the same thing as them but at a different aspect..

You mentioned you are totally disappointed in me becoz i'm the one who ask him to join me and ask him to approach u all. Well, i've got nothing to defend. Since u all think so, ok lor.. I'm a bad guy afterall. Your younger sis knows the best. You can consult her lor.. And one thing, u said u are the last he approached and u are very sad abt that. Well, when u are going to get married, would he be the 1st one u asked to come for the wedding dinner? It's two different situation with the same emotional mindset. I dunno how many would dare to. Well, i seriously wanted to help him pick up his broken walking stick but he disapoint me and gave up after a short while. I told him, no matter how successful i would be, i still failed as a friend who can't helped a friend.

Why did the 3rd deadly blow happened to you? Well, it's becoz of communication. It's not totally your fault nor my fault but equally we shared the fault. 1st thing, i'm too busy to make any appointments with you and also got rejected a few times when i said i wanted to accompany u to work so that on the way i can explain a little bit to u. Well, u know what happen. My chances are shattered becoz of u not wanting me to wakey so early. But i kept telling myself, sleep so much for what? If something constructive had to be done, do it even if have to sacrifice! 2nd thing, u are not someone who will approach me directly and ask me out. You are feeling i'm a busy person and also "tao de dong si ni bu yao". I mean, what's wrong with a busy person? Dun he have to eat? Well, if u approach me, i can even practise my planning/organising skill! Everything got 2 sided, have to look at both sides.. You forgot that i told u that when u needed me, i will be there. Even though at the mid of something i can forgo it and went to find shan. Dun u think that i will do that for u too?

The fourth blow, i mass-sms to all my friends. I dun have the power to tell everyone abt it... When i was sms-ing u, i was replying to lotsa sms as well. And at that point of time, i was hoping u would ask me out and find out more.. i know "tao de dong si ni bu yao". So, i assume i'm not important. Or maybe a little bit important lah.. People who can helped me without asking me what happened, are not those who will accompany me till i die. Coz i dun expect much outta friends. I only wanted my future generations to accompany me till i die.

Yup u had clarified your stands and situations and emotions and thoughts. I had a clearer picture now. I felt good now as at least ur logic of "tao de dong si ni bu yao" is not here when i expected nothing will happen when i wrote my previous blog. "What done cannot be undone. What's hurt cannot be unhurt." Yes i totally agree. It may be some misunderstandings or mistakes. We can learn from them but we can't change them. I'm a stupid person, since u said i dun have to apologise to u juz like wat i did for Siti, then i respect ur view. Thus, i did not even mentioned ur name. As for ur request of sending that email to anyone who deserve to know, i felt a bit chim here. Why would u wan me to forward it while u dun wan me to post it in my blog? When i received that mail, i had the thoughts of putting the whole thing in my blog de. As for who will stand up for me, it's not important at all. I dun wish anyone to stand up for me anyway. Since it's my fault, why shld friends stand up for me? No meaning and waste of time. If there are people who will stand up for me, it's good BUT definitely there will be debates and stuffs. Bo liao lah. I as go study.

When you sent me that mail, i can feel that that was the edge of our friendship. I hate to admit but i had to. I've done so many stupid things. I'm a bad guy anyway. It's not important whether am i written in the 'book-of-life' in my friends. I only know i'm writing my own story and you are in it. No matter the past, the present or the future. What's etched can never be removed. I'm not someone who is so thick-skinned and go ask u to forget abt the incident and start all over again. As for the character called Weixing, in your book. Is he gonna be there or not, i leave it to you.

A character can be important or not, it's all up to the writer. No one can says he/she is important to another person.