16 February, 2006

LAST DANCE

As per the Title state, instead of Last Dance it shld be Last Entry. Couple of reasons for such.

Conclusion:
1. It's a total waste of time. As many know, i'm a person with not much time. The time taken for me to type this blog doesn't give me a single cent. It's not becoz i'm busy earning money. Earning money is a never-ending thing and it lead a person to become a slave. Have u ever ask urself this, do u 'live to work' or 'work to live'? A lot of people do not understand this. If u 'live to work', i can only say that it is a very sad case, coz living on juz for work and nothing else. If u 'work to live', good and i'm glad BUT, does it make your life any better ever since the day u stepped into the society? I'm not toking abt those who worked for few mths, but those who worked for years. Well, i started working when i'm 12 due to my family background. Till now it had been more than a decade, i'm 24 liao but life can't seems to be getting any better. Some people told me, "Work so hard for what?" Well, earning money is never-ending and i can wait. But i dun work that hard for myself but my family, my parents. My dad is 51 and my mum is 49 this yr and my mum is still working! I'm 24 this yr and what had i given them? Even though they DID NOT grow me up until age of 18 but afterall they are my parents. Without them, there will not be any Weixing today. If i'm not the one who's gonna give them good life, who will?

2. For people to read up about a person is kind of 'no meaning'. Firstly, am i really that fierce? No right? Then? Secondly, am i really that busy until i will reject you on the face? No right? Then? Thirdly, do u really feel it's a total waste of YOUR time to meet up a friend for a chat? Well, true friends dun tok abt time. For the first one, many people knew it that i'm a very friendly person. As for now, even worst! I also dunno why i'm smiling every single day! I'm not attached, i'm not rich, i'm not bo liao! Simply becoz I want everyone to stay happy and i have to be a living example! It's that simple! For the second one, yes i'm a very very busy person who always planned ahead a week schedule. But that doesn't mean i definitely DON'T have spare time! I love chatting with friends! I will never reject a friend request, at most postpone to fit into my schedule. That time becoz of meeting Jenny, i sacrifice a bit and yet what have i got in return? There's no benefit but more troubles and yet i still dun feel that it's a wasted trip. Becoz she is a great sis and she deserved a little morale-boosting for her vision. For the third one, meeting up with anyone is NOT a waste of time at all. Be it a good person or bad person, all are human. FRIENDS CAN HAVE A LOT OF THEM, BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE YOU. Each and every single friend i will treat them as good as i can. Becoz there will never be another you in ME, be it good friend or bad friend. Oh ya, if u got time to read this, let me tell u, we can chat more than u can imagine. You can get more absolute information i never mentioned.

3. On the net, a person can type anything they want or like without commitments. Do you dare to say a person BAD POINTS straight on the face of that person? Well, i'm a person who dare anyone to tell me straight on the face and i can confidently solve all your enquiries. Only if u are dare to say it out. I'm not a person who will return u with anger BUT reasons and logics. Try me and you will know. Well, if u all can remember, i did mentioned i'm a total changed person. On the net, u can ASSUME me as any expressions. Becoz you are the one who decide MY expressions. Think about it. I don't play violent, if u wanna play i call the police. Don't dirty my shirt. My shirt is for me to earn money not to fight. Oh ya, how well do u understand about the word 'ASSUME'? A lot of ppl told me crappy answers. There's only ONE answer. That is to break it up into 3 parts. "ASSUME = ASS - U - ME" This is not intimidating. Only Jenny understand this but not entirely though. However, she will get the picture due to the story i told her abt Zouk if she can recall.

I think these 3 reasons are more than enough for me to end this blog. I will not erase nor delete this blog as it still held memories of my past and how i had changed over the time. But if Blogger wanted to shut it down then it gonna be beyond my control. Nevertheless, my tagboard will still be up and running in this blog. So, sending a small sms to ask me something is that expensive, well i dun blame u all. But as for will i be replying in tagboard, that i can't say for sure. Coz my computer might breakdown anytime and i had already wanting to cut off my internet and cabletv, coz they are total waste of money by doing all non-constructive stuffs.

Let me explain a little how i had changed.
Let me talk abt moods. A lot of ppl told me they got mood-swings. Mood-swings are very common and easy to handle. Who dare to say they are so used to downs? Many people are being controlled by their emotions, their minds. In theory, there are Body, Soul and Mind. They are all linked up. If your thinking(mind) are negatives(downs), it will lead(actions) to you throwing-tantrums(body) and it might leads to someone then he/she will quarrel(demoralise) with you(soul). Let me ask you, if u suppressed your anger(mind) and smile(actions) a bit, and someone might be sensitive(actions) enough to give you encouragements(body) so as to cool your mood(soul). You may ask, who gonna be that someone? Well, i'm a super positive person. Made an appointment with me for a chat, free conselling. =) To many of my partners, when they see me they automatically UP liao. =P

When something happened, people tend to find excuses/problems and COMPLAIN and then nothing is done to resolve. It's a common thing, at least to me. Think of something constructive can or not? Instead of thinking "why this gonna happen on me? why am i so suay? why heaven treat me like that?", these we called it 'bo liao'. What can be done leh? You can do Auto-suggestions, "This thing had happened to me, how am i gonna prevent it next time from happening?", "I'm so unlucky, or is it becoz that something is/are wrong somewhere? What is/are the something?", "Why blame the heaven or pray to heaven? Results can only be rewarding when there are efforts shown and used in the right way." So, can i say complaining and crying do not solve anything? To solve something, gotta think abt solutions not think abt problems. It's more constructive this way and this skill can be apply to all kind of things, be it relationships or works or families or friends. It is juz whether you want to or not. There's no excuse for lazy to think. We are human, not animals. We can think and do things, animals think and can do nothing. Sometimes my dog think better than me, that i dare to admit. When it's hungry it not only bark but come and disturb me and pull me to kitchen.

This is a hard-to-live world. Since it is so short, why not live it as an optimist rather than a pessimist. Life is more colourful that way. =) Now i announce that i'm a super positive person so from today onwards whoever down or blue, just make an appointment with me and recharge yourself. Don't worry, i wun charged for anything unless u want me to. Anyway, everyday i'll be at Boat Quay. So if u near there and wanna charged up before a date, give me a ring and if i'm around i can spare some time. Each and every friend deserved not only 'some time' but depends on how much time u want from me. =D But, please do not approach me for discos or drinking sessions. These are seriously waste of my time and bad for my health. I'm already in real bad condition liao, please i beg you not to get me into any worser condition. Thanks a million, i would really appreciate that.

Hmmmm... What's my condition? I'm still kicking and running! =P Ask me face to face and i will tell you how serious it is. Don't worry, i do not have AIDS/HIV! I'm clean! =P Okie that's all liao. This post is so long sia.. Made me hungry.. =.=" Think of problem again! Ok i go buy my supper now! Bye all! Whoever wanna get my contact juz drop me a msg in friendster, i'm using 3rd-degree so anyone who are 3-degree from me can msg me.