21 June, 2007

So dead..

Long time no blog.. Darm internet explorer. =.= Download firefox and now everything works fine.. But firefox isn't that good for viewing things as in, the alignment. =.= Been too busy on Granado Espada.. Haha.. Yes i'm a game freak, someone who can give up anything for games.. But i still dun understand why i gave up Cabal Online for her.. So, love still wins over obsession. Ha! Anyway, i'm hooked!! Though i'm starting work tml but the ghost is asking me not to go work!! =.="

Oh yes, i can give up anything for gaming.. But i can give up gaming for love..? Ridiculous lol. Yeah gals are all bullshits. None are worth me.. =P Yes i said none. =D Oops! Discrimination is still in progress. Hehe.. Anyway, though nowadays i seems to be back to myself however still not really that stable yet.. I can disturb Siti the 16yrs old kid at BB. i can disturb Tracy, Joy & Hyun in Granado. I can disturb anyone basically.. But an empty shell is forever an empty shell.. lolx.. =P Well, i dun really care anyway.. That's why i'm such a wolf in guild lol.. Talking dirty is considered a wolf lol.. Well, not as if i'm seeking something in return. So why shld i act innocent and act like a good guy and afterall i ain't any good guy in the 1st place so juz leave me as it is.. Solitude or isolate, doesn't really matters. =)

Did i mentioned starting work tml? Yeah finally!! lolx.. Been slacking for more than 2mths.. Muscles had went soft.. Time to toughen them again coz i'll be on hard labour i think.. lolx.. I dun even know what exactly i'm working.. Was it ST Technologies or One Marine or something like that. Well, government sector i think. Nothing related to IT, anyway i'm not exactly on IT. I dun even have a cert for it lol.. I believe this coming job will be very xiong with lotsa OTs. Had to work on weekends and even long hrs.. 7.30am-5pm and maybe will OT till 7pm.. =.=" Exchange your life for money. In order to get money, what you willing to sacrifice? If nothing, then you will get nothing. There's no such thing as best of both worlds. Face the reality. Anyway, i ain't attached, i dun need to give spare time for anyone.. There's no need for commitments, it's such a troublesome thing and waste of time and not worth it somemore. lolx.. My life dun belongs to anyone but me, myself and i, solely. So, dun demand and i might give a bit. Yes i might be shui bian but i'm fan jian too. I repeat, dun demand. =)

A kiss to seal it all. It no longer works.. Anyway, thanks.. I'm kinda becoming particular in choosing a companion. lolx.. Few days back i had a dream, yes a sweet dream.. Dunno if it's Deja Vu.. She's not pretty but comfortable.. Not like i care much.. Lolx..

To you, he is just another guy. To him, you are already his everything..