10 June, 2007

Finally...

It's been a long time since I last blogged.. Hmmm.. Been busy with the pc show.. Last day of the show ended at 5.15am at sim lim square.. Well, some other part-timers left at 11pm+.. Ironically, i'm also a part-timer.. Not that i'm complaining i'm being ill-treat lah.. Ppl shld know, i'm very anything de.. Yup anything in anything.. =X The memory cards we are selling at the pc show are damn cheap lor.. Imagine 2gb micro sd at $30.90 and 4gb pro duo at $100.00... And there are many meimeis.. =D haven't check out the showgirls yet though.. Maybe later bah.. Hehe..

Monday rest and I slept late again, like 5am.. Tuesday 10am Terenia called me and asked me to start work later at 2pm at HP's contractor Dyder at Alexandra distripark.. Ended today.. Doing packing and unpacking and inspection.. Production officer? =X A crude word, coolie. =.= There's this uncle colleague who really looks like Wang Qiu Sheng, so everyone calls ihim that.. Lolx.. Another colleague working with me is from HongKong.

thursday during work, topic of the day is chickens. =.= Conclusions come to, MICs are the worst playmates and MITs are the best. All toking abt chickens in sg ah.. Well, totally agree.. Lolx.. MISs got no placing coz even MIMs are better.. Oh i'm talking in tongue.. =P

MIC = made in china
MIT = made in thailand
MIS = made in singapore
MIM = made in malaysia

Well, vietnam and yunan are same to MIC at the moment.. Long time no play such things liao so no updates.. =.= I dun think there's a need to update anyway.. Haha.. Hmmm.. Maybe that's why sg guys not faithful at all.. Demand so much and yet not much satisfaction.. Anyway, not my problem.

Wah started working liao my ability seems to be coming back again.. I thought I had lost them.. I thought I forgot how to honeyed-tongue.. Lolx.. =P Well, it's not honeyed-tongue lor.. I'm juz love to say only the nice things.. Plus a little bit sacarstic lah.. That would get it done. =.= All thanks to those cute lady customers at the show.. Hehe.. =P

Debts had been piled up to more than $1700.. Thru the pc show, only cleared $200+.. Current part-time only $140.. Pending another job $200.. If goes smoothly, mon start full time and by EOM abt $800 coming in maybe more if got more tips... EOM GST rebates coming in $250.. If I can get everything down to at least $500 then next mth debts would be around $1200.. So juz need another one or two mths shld be able to level my official debts.. Not counting my personal debts which are around $6k.. Haha.. I'm used to it liao.. That's why girls are nothing but troubles.. Say no to all girls and say no to all entertainments.. I'm still sick of the world.. So, leave me alone.. =)

Went velvet dragon by accident.. =.= all thanks to my lovely sis ya..? =P No different from MoMo lor.. Except for those additional cages and a bit diff on the music.. Zzzzz.. I forbid myself to drink and yet I still drank.. Neat somemore.. No choice, someone's sad and blue.. Lolx.. Well, I did advised him already.. =X Anyway love sux.. Lolx.. Everyone's bothered by it, I juz dunno why. It's all craps and bullshits lor.. It's juz for fun, laughter and joy. Why take it so seriously..? =.= Aiyo life's short and there are never-ending shits lor.. Why gave up the forest becoz of a tree. I juz dun understand.. A partner only mah, scared dun have meh. Chey.

Damn it. Neat + beer. Plus I long time no drink.. =.= I still dun like clubbing yet I love clubbing.. Yes i'm contradicting myself. =P I shall wait and see bah.. Hehe.. *whistle* =D Zouk on wed and sat.. I wonder.. Sigh.. Had been listening to R&B to satisfy my urge though.. Well, afterall they still turn me on.. Lolx.. I always had a thing for small-sized girls but all my ex are bigger size than me.. Ironic.. But bo bian lah.. I too anything liao and somemore i'm naturally small sized.. =X But anyway, smaller sized gals pain lor... =P That's meant to be a joke.. Hehe.. Coz not all will pain.. =X Saw 1 gal at vel.. Small size and yet....wow.... She's playing pool.. I think use a 50¢ coin can roll in lor.. Lolx.. But too bad, I ain't those type that will approach.. Haha..