28 June, 2007

Crazy wx in progess

"The number you had dialed is no longer in service" =.=" Expected and see it coming. Lolx.. No comments.. Only 3 person contacting me now i guess. Tracy, yuxiang and my sis.. Anyway, 75% of the time i will not pick up the call.. Haha.. At home? Only 20% of the time i will hear it rings. Lolx..

Started working liao is like that one. This new job is very regimental.. No hp, no mp3, no cameras, no cigarettes, no lighters, no laptops, no thumbdrives, no diskettes, etc. Anyway, will get charged if i were to smuggle any of these in.. =.=" I'm working from 7.30am till 7pm for monday to thursdays. 8am to 5pm on fridays and saturdays and sometimes sundays too. Yeah, i'm working the life outta me.. Well, both my starhub lines got cut, starhub internet got cut, M1 line got barred(maybe cut already), water bills pending to be stopped too, singtel and singnet pressing me too. Well yeah the world is collapsing on me and there's no one else but me, myself and i. Not even my parents and sister. Lolx as if they are able to help when they can't even save their own asses..

Actually small amout only lah, roughly $2500 i think. =) Small issues.. Then today came back had a fight with him again. I almost farking wacked him. Ccb. Farking wanna talk about death, just jump off the farking building and that will solve it. Dun farking talk big. 20th floor only. Balls to you. Fuck you. Damn it, looking at the state i might die earlier than him. This job of mine had been deteriorating my health due to harmful substances and threatening my life with unseen dangers. I might just die due to an accident any day. What the hell is that job, u ask? It's a dangerous job, that's all i can say. Pardon me for unable to reveal anything any further. Had been thinking abt death lately but still being cautious at work lah.. Had so much reflections.. Lolx.. Maybe my time is really up.. 4 and a half year more i thought? I did said i will only able live till 30 ah.. =.=" Lolx i think so much for fuck, it's almost time. haha

My basic pay here is $900 per mth and i rejected an offer of $1400 at sim lim square and another offer of $1300 at HP. Why chose a high risk and lower pay job? Coz i dun want my life anyway.. Well, it's true partially.. =) I'm sick of the world, i'm sick of my life, i'm sick of everyone and i'm even sick of the game now. Lags and more lags. Getting more and more like A3. I see it coming. The future is near and it's telling me that i shld stop my clock now.. Can i kill him before i go..? That's my greatest wish i guess! Waahhahahaha!! And he just made me hate my ex even more. Well, he hated her as well. =.=" If i'm gonna kill, i dun mind killing a few more... Yes my hatelist. The three of them. They are such a waste to live and dwell on earth wasting resources. Let us all go to hell.. I love playing with fire..

Ok i had cooled down a bit though the weather is freaking humid and not failing to keep me getting irritated by the slightest thing. I'm looking at the near future.. Trying to visualise some stuffs.. I'm smiling even when i sleep.. lolx.. Lyn shld know... Haha.. It's no longer a dream i guess.. Hehe..

I'm really sorry that my dog really eats strangers.. Chill, honey.. Hope u would understand.. I guess not, so forget it then.. No one understands me anyway. Lolx.. I will not let you come no matter what.. Unless i'm dead lah, then u can pay me a last visit.. ^^

YankeeX is so hard to lvl up.. ZzZzZzZzZzZz.. It's taking forever to catch up with Weixing.. =.=" Now only lvl 41, need to rush to lvl 42.. =.=" Aiyo slow poke leh.. I thought shld be faster since there's a scout.. Scout is still useless IMO. LOLX. Yes i hate medics.. =.= Now in my guild no one dare PvP me.. WTF lor.. Only get to PvP those whose lvls are lower than me. There's this Poker, Feng, Pallmall, Vigour, Runeus, Bloodknight. These peeps are almost the same lvls as me and yet dare not pvp. WTF. This game is not all about lvls. Fuck you understand. PvP is to increase your skills in fighting and controlling your freaking characters! Big fuck even if you are higher lvl than me. Pui! Pui! Pui! Pui! Pui! Useless bums of asses. Not happy? Come challenge me then! I wait you. Be it ingame or RL. Just come.