24 July, 2007

13th July 2007

Shag.. Every mth estimated 64hrs of OT on top of the 44hrs/wk. Son of a bitch, i'm a workaholic.. No choice I guess.. $900 salary per mth, gotta be like that.. =.=

Some ppl very funny. When i'm not working, kept pestering and nagging me to go work while I wanna rot my life away.. Now that i'm working my life away, kept pestering and nagging me not to overwork myself.. Life's a bitch. Forever no one is satisfied no matter what.. Life's sux.

Suddenly thought of joy today.. =.= How the hell does that happened..? How possible I had those past memories in my head..? Zzzzzz..

Not even half settled a mountain, another mountain coming.. Haiz.. Stupid ICT gonna take away almost$500 away from me for not able to report to work for 5days.. Wah kao and will give me that useless amount of money as compensation. Pui. $500 exchange for $100. I rather go work 12hrs daily instead of that ICT which gonna be chalet in camp for the 5days.. I dun need leisure nor relaxation..

These few days the devil and the angel kept attacking me.. Almost lead me to public confession.. Really want it meh..? I seriously shld not be like that..? Am I wrong in the 1st place..? Wouldn't that be the same as the frozen..? Delusions that mislead me to gateway to solitary with extreme self mental torment..? If were to reveal, there's gonna be a big risk in doing so.. And this blog of 100+ posts had to be deleted for good or be abandoned for good.. Begone and for forever till eternity.. Never to turn my head to eat the grass behind me and I mark my words unlike most who merely said something for the sake saying.. Anyway, I shall put it on hold for the time being..

Till now still no one to prove my logic wrong, and I had to clear myself of that.. Friendships last forever, relationships do not. Well, i'm wrong about this too.. It's all bullshit. Coz friendships will not last forever either.. Each and every of us had our own life, own problems. Not everyone will always be there, ready and available.. I said jasmine knows me the best but now leh? Nothing much, nothing heard, only the usual stuffs.. I said celena was one of my closest friend, well she was too busy with her work as well as time for her guy too.. Priority calls, I understand nor do I blame.. =) Got another whom I said she understand me too well juz like a worm in my stomach.. It's been mths since we last contact I guss.. Drift and drift, drift wherever the waves bring.. This is nature, this is life.. So, since even friends can become distant, why the fear of losing after rs? If u destined to lose it, u will lose it eventually.. Would u rather let a knot to be undone/untouched and live in regrets for eternity..? U never try, u never get the answer. Life's like a box of chocolates, u will never know what kind of chocolates u will get till u open it.

Though I did mentioned 'same'. That doesn't really mean anything nor everything. Some of the treatments might be the same, but not entirely.. Though similar, there's still a big different.. The big different is that, I loved her. Dun think u would get my meaning either. =.= Forget it. If u still dun wake up your ideas, u might lose it for good.. My sis is different becoz she's my sis.

There's only one person left who will never fails to make me laugh and laugh along with me. Mere words of teaser, mere words of sweet-nothings, mere words of suan-ing, mere words of anything, mere words of everything. We can juz go gaga and laughing our ass off.. Lol.. Seems that so far so good.. Haha.. Shall see. Where's our clubbing sessions?

I'm tired talking/communicating with stupid gals. Non-intellectual talks turn me off and piss me off even more with nonsensical brainless stuffs. I wonder do all stupid gals use their boobs to think. Wah kao. Disgusting. Already so small, use to think also no use.

I'm feeling it. Again? Haha.. Bored already? I felt it. There's no way a leopard can change its spots. =X Anyway, pretty normal lah. Haha.. It doesn't really matters at all. Coz if these shits dun happen, u are not the gal that I knew. So juz be urself and juz do it. =D Be scandalous, be daring. Juz like Nike, juz do it. =) lolx.. =P

Jeanette, where are you now? How are you getting on? =( Think grace also no longer in contact with her.. Think ben also no longer in contact with grace.. It's been almost a decade since she last went into Girls' Home.. Isn't there any way to find back her..? Only if that time I insisted her to come over Jurong to stay with me.. Haiz.. It's my fault.. My incapabilities.. =(

Jeanette & Grace, juz like Ruyou & Danlin.. Seems similar to me..

This ain’t no Déjà vu. =.=”