24 July, 2007

21th July 2007

Updated 3 entries due to lack of time…

Was supposed to go Vivo.. Too busy liao.. Ya I know u miss me badly.. Sorry sweetie, I will try my utmost effort to go meet u up this week-end.. =) Chill ok..? hehe..

Saturday dun need to work, same goes for Sunday.. So nan de and that tracy tempt me on ST. James.. =.=” Met up with Kelvin for pool then to sim lim sq for dinner with ex-colleagues.. So much to catch up seems nothing much to catch up.. I guess I’ve shut the door.. haha.. Joined Vince and Kelvin to Orchard Tower that night.. Thai Disco cum Thai Live Band. Pretty ok lah but no so for what I expected, in some ways.. *grinz*

It’s seriously been a long time since I last drank.. Thus, Chivas on the rock all the way.. And that Kelvin kept knocking on my glass.. =.=” Please leh I’m drinking rocky and you wan me to drink so much and so fast… zzzzzzz.. Kinda not much kick after abt 8 glasses of neat-rock and Vince is very sian..

Therefore, Tanjong Pagar here we come.. Lolx.. It’s meant to be an eye-opener for Vince, as it’s nothing new to me & Kelvin.. Early this yr we had been going already… SHHHHH!! =X Anyway, this no longer concern her. So, fuck it. =P

Not much gals there, mostly being taken.. Order a jug of beer and we started beo-ing.. We are like fishes ready to be hooked. =.=” Got his long straight hair small boobs gal approach us.. Without me knowing it, Kelvin already order 5 Tequila shots as Ladies Drink.. After downing the beer and the chemical reaction inside, I’m almost a goner so I was dancing all the while without caring the surroundings even if there are gals out there..

Was kind of teasing the lady with Vince hands, trying to lead him on.. In the end, he’s enjoying it.. lolx.. Kelvin almost gone already.. He’s too troubled. Well, fark lah gals only mah. Why bother when we are finding other gals to enjoy right now. =.=” Commitments sux.

Saw a pinky dancing with an Ang Moh.. I kept looking at her till she notices.. Gave her a smile and carried on my dancing.. Moments later, she came over to the counter next to me.. From behind I knew it was her.. I lean forward against her lightly and asked for her by whispering into her right ear.. Erm, dun ask me what’s her name coz I forgot.. Lolx.. As if I care. After asking, I back off and carried on my dance.. She turned around and danced with me. =.=” I know what u wanted, too bad I ain’t giving it to u honey. Lolx. Like I said, gals are all bullshits so they ain’t getting anything from me. Somemore I’m pretty high but sober till the extend that I loved dancing at that very moment.. Even after being rejected, she’s still being persistence.. =.=” I wrap my hands around her thru her waist to her lowerback and whispered into her left ear, “Sorry darling, not today.. You see that Ang Moh on my left? Go get him.” *Smile*

Kelvin was so busy on his hp all night and Vince was so busy with that lady. So, I carried on dancing. And then behind Vince, there’s two more ladies and they seems to be looking at me.. Do I look like a delicious fish to them..? =.=” Anyway, I dance forward slowly with dancemoves and get up-close to them.. When I’m there, did several sexy dancing on them without touching them yet seems almost touching them, anywhere..

Nothing much that night.. Was pretty drunk and wasn’t in the mood for companionships.. When I reached home, almost concuss immediately.. =.=” And I remembered something intrigue.. I wonder why the hell did I introduced myself as Derek to the ladies.. =.=”