05 August, 2007

The beginning of a new beginning

Gratitude, sympathy, concern, chance, and ultimately, Guilt. If u think that by showering me with great stuffs can bury the begone, u are wrong.. At least u know jolly-well I should be treated this way. Becoz these are what I deserved, these are what u owed me, these are the good returns for bad returns. I blamed it on my fate and my life. I treated it as as if I owed u too much in my previous life.. Let begone be begone, my usual style, but not to be forgotten. I will never ever forgive any ungratefulness.. Well, I might not revenge, that's all I can say for now..

Damn it, my cheque book & ATM had arrived but where's my card? How come my application is not yet even being process? Wtf they doing sia.. I'll give them one more chance, one more wk. Slowpokes.

If seriously all u wanted is juz a status, I can juz give it to u.. Dun blame me for not being commiting enough. Like i've mentioned, i'm a very anything guy. Unless u are really super duper ugly and disgusting lah in terms of looks/character. If u happened to fall onto that category, I dun even wan to waste a single time to talk to u.

Now I understand what's the meaning of working so little OTs.. Benchmarked at 120hrs per mth.. Omg.. =.= those are not human... But I think I might be able to hit 130hrs this mth..... =.= I'm afterall a living dead..

I'm still easily being influenced when it comes to interests... Pool and ktv and club still get me moving. Lolx.. I simply can't resist those..

Since that fateful day, I felt that I ought to have a Christian name.. =.= Derrick sux.. oops! =X =P But this name never gets off my mind. Instead of the actual, I shall use short-form I guess. =) That will be Rick. Ok I shall intro myself as Rick from now onwards.. =D