14 September, 2007

The Ghost of You

The ghost of you. Yeah, it never went away.. Never. I was on the bridge the other day. Thoughts came to me asking me, "What will u do if u were to see her at that very moment..?" Well, nothing. I played ur game, I paid the price, game over, full stop. 1st time in my life that I hate someone so badly other than my own dad. Sin can be forgiven by god but not me coz i'm not a god. I'm me, myself and I.

What's so intrigue abt waves? Why do these ppl get so fascinated by natural waves.. =.= The color is so natural. Yes, that's why it's my fave color ever since the 1st time I did it.. I fell in love easily and easily contented.. The smell is so nice.. Of coz lah, it's the Asience conditioner that attracts me to the unique and alluring smell.. Zzzzz.. I dun need those unwanted attentions. =.=

Don't u know that I used to proclaim guardian? Lolx.. I know I bhb lah but it's a fact.. That shows u know nuts abt me. =P Anyway, it's a small issue not even worth a mention. =) Take it easy, lady. And ur health is my concern.. I'm really worried abt you.. Take good care..

Damn fatigue. If without fatigue I might have done it.. Shitty helloads of fatigue. Darn.. So tired.. Been grinding this whole week.. The end is drawing near, I can see the light already.. It's really not a dream.. I need to Gambatte!!

Saw Xueying this morning. She and her sleepy look with an urgency to rush for the train to work. Afterall she still looks great. =) Everyone's busy with their own stuffs, busy with their life.. I wonder how's everyone else.. And I miss schooling at SP.. =/

Rest is for conditioning one to move on further.. How true.. I'm so tired.. Not that I want to hug u but I seriously needed someone for me to rest on.. I did mentioned, gals are the essential remedy/ingredients that I needed.. Juz like Dawn. That time she already broke up with her bf and was at JS. When I go see her, she was so happy that she gave me a big hug. Hugging is an action to show that one is happy/overjoy. On the other hand, that relieves some of my stress. Amazingly gals had such smoothing effects on me.. =) Anyway, need to catch some slp now though it's only 7pm.. This wk-end still gotta work..