09 September, 2007

Lagging

7-Sept

Sweet-nothings dun work on me. I'm so sorry. =.= I'm unlike those who easily got 'clamped' by 'abalone'. I can eat abalone and pay the price, but not get clamped. Dream on, honey. =)

Come on. All of us are out to have a little fun. Why get so serious abt it? These gals are easily gotten and it's not challenging at all. Sian lor. Anyway, u dun have to boast around how good you are. The world is vast and the challenge is great. What u see as a great deed/achievement is merely peanuts. I'm not what u saw as before. Well, u know it urself, jollywell u knew it. Juz that u cannot take it. Well, too bad lor.

The world is turning dark once again. I felt disgusted once again. It's an ugly world afterall. Or shall I say Ugly Singaporeans. Haiz..

I dun have anymore pillar-support.. Nor am I anyone else pillar-support.. Even though the world is gone i'm still me, myself and I.. Well, I dun need nobody... No one gets my meaning I guess. Forget it.. Maybe i'm juz a little emotional after getting a little tipsy.. Felt outside the train, it's raining but actually it's not.

8-Sept

Too shag to post yesterday.. Lolx.. =P

Flirting around is fun. Yes I agree. This 60-yr-old uncle suddenly struck the question and pulled me to attention and pondering..

"Bringing out another is fun lah. Can go walk walk, can go shop shop, can go see see, can go sleep sleep. My children are big liao, imagine were to see them on the street while u are holding another woman."

Fooling around seems dangerous and unethical at certain stage of life.. From the above quote from an old man, I wonder your offspring will look at u. Be it a guy or a gal(well, it's a fair world. Who dare says all gals dun cheat. If u defend that, u are juz being naïve.), the same thing applies.

9-Sept

I'm back on Granado Espada. =.= I can live without gals but I cannot live without game/work.. Lolx.. Thus, yest been training Catherine the Summoner till I forgot to blog.. Lolx... Yes, i'm such a devotee.. =P Only if there's a chance for me to be like that in r/s.. Haha..

That time went Batam and found one perfume that smells real nice... I forgot it's CK or Hugo.. There's two versions and one of it caught my attention when I tested it.. But it's too cheap liao.. $50 only for the big bottle one... Well, I prefer Quality to Price. Afterall, i'm a QC Inspector. =P Haven't really go shopping yet.. =( Need to go hunt for that perfume.. It's been a long time since I last seek a perfume.. I rmb the 1st one I sought after is Polo Sport, then Swiss Army(the old version which already no longer in production), then Hugo Dark Blue, then Davidoff Cool Water.. Those that I liked but din get are Tommy(yellow & white box), Aqua(think it's Elements but now I dun like that due to some reasons), Eternity(pretty old brand by CK) & Kenzo(i forgot which series). I'm fusy over smells.. =.=