02 September, 2007

Chocolates..

I guess the shopping on 15th is cancelled.. Lolx.. See how lah, coz I had bought a Cardigan for her as a bday present.. Today is rotting at home sia.. Still deciding whether to go out to see the pc show or not.. Very crowded leh.. Somemore tml will be long day for me.. After work still got motor practical lesson.. Finally starting subject 4.01 liao.. ^^ Took me two mths sia.. ZZZZZZZ.. Still got 4.02, 5.01, 5.02, 6, 7, 8 then can take TP. Hopefully I’m able to rush for the 29th OCT test then I will have my veh liao.. After that I can go take my class 3 leh. Hehe..

I’m damn weird de lah.. Many told me straight go take class 3 and yet I told them I wanted my bike 1st before taking class 3.. Not that I can’t get a car but I’m too lazy to go take the lessons.. Though it’s similar to that I’m taking class 2B, I dun have the drive leh.. Haha.. I hate taking something and give up halfway..

Yest’s massage is indeed shiok. =D Though legs a bit pain after that but walk and shop a bit, then the pain is gone. A pity there dun have sauna or Jacuzzi.. The Bali massage requires applying the Olive oil on body and leaving without bathing makes me uneasy.. =.= But ok lah, the massage was not bad. It’s addicting lol.. Yx said we are sadist, paying money for pain… LOLX.. Well, it’s to relax and enjoy.. =P

When I said about doing bad things, u see me as a bad guy but that idea on ur mind u felt that was fine. You are older than me doesn’t me u are better than me. Fuck you understand. You are juz being childish so dun act big. Let me see how u gonna fall as I speculated. Confirm I will see u in despair and desperation while I will be laughing my ass off seeing that happen. Yes I’m evil. I’m evil IF I NEVER GAVE U ANY ADVICES AND WARNINGS. Pls DO NOT wake up ur fucking ideas and DO drop into hell. I can’t wait to see and enjoy!! JUZ DO IT!! COME ON!! SHOW ME!! Duh. Dun waste my time pulling u.

Juz gotten what my sis wanted. Haha.. But seems she’s not satisfied yet.. Zzzzzz… She must be jealous of the Cardigan.. =.= Aiyo, ppl’s bday mah.. Haha.. U requested something and u got it. She did not request anything and she got it. Well, fair lah.. =P

The days are going fast, the days are going slow.. The time machine seems funny.. For good, for bad, I do not know.. Nor do I care.. Are the day numbered or is the end still far..? Yest nite on the boat I can see many stars in the sky with the blowing wind as the boat sets.. The smoke from the boat spoil the atmosphere.. =.=

“When I thought I found you, I’ve lost you entirely..” That’s life. Nothing is perfect. When you thought that u had finally got it, but least u know it, u are losing it.. Reality is cruelty but still life goes on coz the earth still spinning whether u like it or not.. There’s no turning back nor waiting.. Even though the whole world falls on u, there’s still me. Since I’m what u wanted me to be, I will be. =)

A broken mirror cannot be fixed anymore, no matter how u glued it up and put it back in one piece, u will still see ‘multi images’.

A broken glass cannot be fixed anymore, no matter how u glued it up and put it back in one piece, u will still see ‘crack lines’.

A broken heart cannot be fixed anymore, no matter how u glued it up and put it back in one piece, u will still see ‘wounds’.

Life’s sux, but life’s beautiful. Cannot have the best of both worlds, so enjoying the process is still the best way to live life. Do cherish before it’s gone, do cherish before it ends, do cherish before life ends. To live with light or to live with darkness, the choice is self, no one else.