14 January, 2009

Emo-ing..

Been stuffy lately but got shuo bu chu lai de tong ku.. Damn sian... Actually been wanting to go drinking alone yet scared to go coz if going to drink i believe there will be like as the last, no end in gulping the VSOP.. Unstoppable till whole mind gone wild.. Yet, dun really wanna pull anyone go also.. Even though that would means at least someone there if i were to total lost control.. I juz dun wanna trouble anyone.. I'm that introvert sometimes.. Even rejected a few sessions from friends lately.. Rather indulged myself into my Cabal. In a world of my own..

Maybe i will be making my move first.. Silent killing is my tactic. I dun like noisy breakups.

Never liked nightlife gals. Never. Thus, i will not consider any gals who are working nightlife..

Going genting this sat night liao and still haven't prepare my stuffs. Haven't go change money also.. Haven't go change money for my mum to bao ang pow also.. Haven't go renew my insurance and road tax.. Haven't go cut hair.. Haven't go tidy up area at home.. Haven't buy cny stuffs for my granny also.. Haven't end my torment...

Think not going Taiwan for the time being.. Business is bad and economy is bad.. Best to keep for raining days.. Haiz.. I need to breathe.. Maybe i shld change my number already.. Life sux..

It's a routine. Same all over again and again. But enough is never enough. That's not all, the future had no lights for the path. Time for a new route.. Anyway, routine is just a routine.. Can be adapt to when time comes.. Every chapter of life starts and ends. These are all part and parcel of life..

It's time to venture out of the circle liao.. Seeking new chapters in life. But the first thing will be personal life not involving anyone else.. =)