19 July, 2005

Busy~~

Really busy in this new company.. >_<>_< And somemore nx mth our new shop will be opening and a few staffs will be transfered there... There's only one new staff coming in on the 1st and the other on the 24th of next mth.. =.=" Sianzzzzz...

That stupid shan. Got thing then find me de. =D =P =) *Whistle & roll eyes* Muahahaha~! Everytime i post i always think of you mah so i mention you lor.. Dun wan ah? ok lor. i end here. =D

Finally got contact with long-lost-friend(really long meh? =P), Michelle. Dunno how many yrs back, we used to contact alot thru sms. Quite close until one fateful day when i msg her and i got a reply "Who are you?" from her. =.=" I was kind of "eh oh.." =P It's her bf.. lolx.. Ever since then, i rarely msg her liao, even greetings also lesser liao.. Dun wanna cause distress to them. hehe.. Few days back suddenly got a notice from 'wholivesnearyou' then i realised that she's back in sg liao.. We seems to have lost touch of each other entirely sia.. Or shall i say she lost touch with most of her guy friends?? Muahaha~~ I din say that though, she said that herself one.. =P Dun flame me hor! ;P Noticed a little change in her look. She looks more chubby liao.. lolx =P I think she will be reading my blog real soon, hope i dun get flamed. hehe.. Peace out =)

That toothy hor.. Feel that she's somehow similar to me as in our characteristic. lolx.. We are rebelious. =D Watever we dun wan, we dun like to be forced into doing.. She sprained her leg long time ago but till now still dun wanna go see doctor.. lolx. Juz like me sia.. The more you asked me to quit smoking, the more i gonna smoke.. lolx.. When i go eat with carisa, she would think that i would want to have a smoke after meal but miraclely i dun wan to. =P Rebelious indeed. =)

Haiz.. That XH hor.. Say wan to update her new blog till now still no news.. =.=" But anyway, even though got also rarely update new posts one lah. =P Promised her to go see Xue Lang Hu in sept.. I still dunno i can take off on that day or not.. lolx.. Scarly cannot then jialat liao.. Anyway, no matter wat i will make it happen de coz i paid for it liao. haha. That day she shun bian come find me at sls when her friends wan go buy World of Warcraft.. She dun look like last time liao. But i no comments.. hehe =P Still take my mineral water and drink. =.="

Sianz.. Every since working i dun have much time for myself.. Haiz.. Nowadays my off day is Thursday. Anyone who free can ask me out lor.. But muz tell me early lah.. Haha.. =P K lah i go koon liao.. Tired..