10 July, 2005

Free...

Many things had happened and i'm too not in the mood to post them.. But afterall, i still post it in here.. haha.. Btw, new outlook. Did it in a haste so it's not very well done.. =.="

That day went JL's place to play majong. The 1st time so many ppl there. JL, YX, Wendy, Jasmine, Han, me and Ruyou are there.. lolx.. I know it's kinda my last time playing with them and the next time for me will gonna be a long way.. Thus, ask so many ppl.. Though doesn't play much but okie lah.. ^^ Anyway, that day we played till very late.. Till abt 4am i think.. =.= In the end of mj, YX and Ruyou shared a cab back while wendy took a cab by herself.. As for me, i wanted to take a cab in the opposite direction.. But after crossing the road, i think i can walk home.. And enjoy the cool breeze. ^^ On my way back home as i approaching Zouk there, something interesting happened.. I was walking on the pavement near the road, then a car near me pulled over and stopped by the roadside. There was a malay guy in it and he beckoned me over. Out of curiousity and thinking that he wanted to ask for directions, i walked over to the car.

The conversation goes like this:
"Hi, where u going?"
"I'm on my way home."
"Come on, get in."
"Get in for wat? My house is juz nearby..(feeling a little weird)"
"Juz come in first lah"
"No thanks. i can walk home."
"Wat do u think abt it?"
"About what?"
"About sex."
"Haha..(I smile a bit and give him a wave and walk off)"

LOLX! Oh my god, i was even approached by a guy! Haiz.. But this is not what i wanted.. Afterall i'm straight and i'm still waiting for her..

Regarding the job that i intended to go to at funan.. That boss din replied us for any further instructions and stuffs, juz keep us pending.. Been rotting for a mth and i'm going craze.. >_< I will never turn my head to eat the grass behind me.. Haiz.. Sian..

Anyway, the current company is quite ok except for one thing i dun feel comfortable.. Which is there's no customers service in this company.. =.=" Most of the staffs are the same.. I'm not used to it lor.. Afterall, i always give my best service i can provide to all my customers.. Haiz.. But anyway, end of the mth i'll be going to another shop at 5th floor.. Same company but new shop with a new name.. Gonna make it totally different from all the existing shops..

No more THE ONE liao.. We had come to a conclusion.. We shld end it.. Though it's not counted as started at all. But of coz, those days are worth remembering.. ^^ For Once, i was an important person in her life and For Once, she was an important person in my life. So many problems will come to us if we were to officially start.. Haiz.. To 'protect' me, she intend to do wat i mentioned in my previous post.. >_< Being with someone u dun love is indeed painful and meaningless.. I dun wan her to fall back into her old shoes..

That time when the decision is made, i was upset and lost.. But i'm fine now, dun worry.. Life still goes on for me and for her. ^^ Even though we are not together, we still live our life as usual. =) Well, juz like my theme song here "wo gei ni zhui hou de teng ai shi shou fang kai.."

I will never turn my head to eat the grass behind me. However, i guess she would be an exception.. I think.. But, by the time i might have gf liao.. Of coz, i will not juz cease the relationship juz to be with her.. I said liao, i will be serious in every relationship de.. It's not for the fun of it only.. =.=" I'm not a flirt lor.. And most impt, no guys pls.... =.=" But anyway, i'm open liao. hehe.. See who's gonna be the unlucky one to be with me. =P Erm, i mean the fortunate one to have me. =P Gonna go koonz liao.. tml still gotta work.. >_<