17 July, 2005

Sian..

Hmmm.. Really diff lor.. Got work and no work.. Haha.. When not working, i tend to slack to the extreme and got lotsa things to think abt.. Now got work, seriously no time to think and do other stuffs.. lolx.. However, this is then the life for me. =)

New environment, new life, new friends, new game, etc. =P Wah my new company darn a lot of ppl lor.. >.< My that branch alone got almost 10 ppl liao.. haha.. Well, that's not all.. Anyone who know abt Sim Lim Square(SLS) will know my company one. You can ask them how many branches we have.. Notorious de lor.. lolx... It's called ATF. =D The whole community i dunno got how many ppl but i guessed shld be abt 50 or so..

Haiz.. one thing i dun like abt this company is 'Hidden Cost'.. I dunno the price of my products thus when i got friends come buy things from me, i dunno how to quote them the prices.. >.< Sian sia.. I got a lot ppl coming and look for me but i can't help them reduce much on the price.. Unlike last time, i can see the cost price so that i can cheap cheap sell. Sometimes my company only earn a few cents nia.. Not even enuff to cover the paperworks.. But bo bian, friends are more impt. =P Hao Ting!! lolx.

Wah, shan can tell me that i din bring her go watch Initial-D.. =.=" I endure not to go watch lor.. >.< But she din contact me.. Or if not call me liao then say min later call back but it's a few days later lor.. haiz.. Got bf liao diff liao lor.. Can feel the 'wind' liao lor. =P Even though now i watch the downloaded version but i can still go watch one lor.. Effects not as good as movie theater.. =.="

Jason's gf going home tonite coz tml she's flying off to china for a week and he's discussing that nx wk can go chiong liao.. =.=" He never like to go clubbing with her gf de.. Coz got gals cannot beos(peep) and got flesh cannot eat(and give me that very shiok reaction. lolx) That's why going clubbing with him is the most fun de.. Can see gals automatically danced closer to him and some trying to follow his steps. lolx.. Oh ya, he's working in the same company as me but diff branch.. There are 3 gals in our retail shops. He oredi targetting one of the gals liao.. Lolx.. Shld be easy for him lah. Guess tml he will start his actions liao.. but anyway, dun think he is serious lah.. Afterall, guys juz wanna have fun and somemore he only have a week to 'play'. =P And such chances are 'once in a blue moon'.. Haha.. Anyway, not my prob. =D

Sian, today my A3 got double-experience event and yet i went company dinner with them.. By the time i reach home no more event liao.. Haiz.. Though i'm quite a hardcore-gamer(or shall i say passionate-gamer =P), i will not abandone such gatherings for the sake of gaming.. Afterall, gaming is virtual. It's all for the fun of it.. =) K lah i wan go slp soon. i go see toothy's blog then i go drink milk and koon liao.. tml morning if can wakey then play game b4 go work. Bye all~~ Later.. =)