26 November, 2005

ShAg-OuT

Lately had been feeling fatigue despite the min 7-hrs of slp... =.=" Am i turning pig? >.<>.< I gotta bear with it somemore den.. I need some de-stress i guess. The best de-stress for me is having someone close to me. =.= Well, it's weird but she would calm me down really amazingly fast. Recharged also immediately.. =.= Anyway, dun have also like that.. At worst, tahan for 2-3 more mths lor.. =P

I met Vic and Peishan yesterday at Liang Court. At first, we meeting at BQ's Coffeebean then Vic says she prefer Starbucks so choose location.. She din tell me she was meeting me with a friend and i assume she is alone. I called a cab immediately after work as i was late liao then when i reached, she was doing a little shopping for clothings. Well, that's wat i expected outta her though. =) Anyway, within minutes she came out and called me. 1st meeting, stunned. Coz she din tell me got a friend with her. *pengz* But i got over it soon after. So unlike me.. =.=" There was a change of plan again as Vic complained that she's hungry thus we walked over to MS and eat Bah Kut Teh. They eat, i see. Coz i oredi eaten at work then somemore i go home still got supper awaiting me.. >.< Upon the chat, i found that Vic was from the same school as me. We were both from Nan Chiau but at different levels as i'm studying secondary while she study primary. It is kind of ironic.. lolx.. So qiao. =P Then she asked me got see her before or not. =.=" Walao how to tell sia.. Somemore, my secondary was not a vivid experience for me.. Both Vic and Peishan are very friendly. Actually both of them are 18 this yr. I wonder why i say 17. Maybe Vic's bday juz over when i knew her bah.. Anyway, the three of us bound to have a 2nd meeting. The next one might be going clubbing with them liao.. Maybe not, coz peishan says she dun club de.. BUT, she says she might goes. =.=" Next wk see how bah..

Overall, these two young gals are cute and friendly. ^^ Vic says she went for 3 Make-overs liao.. No wonder so many pic in there.. =.=" Peishan teased Vic saying she is craze over purple.. Purple nail polish, purple skirt, etc. Haha.. Like that more girly mah. Can amuse more guys. All my colleague surely eyes on her if they were to see her.. Juz like that time Shan that time come interview like that. Okok, a bit too exegerating.. =P

Why do ppl send fancy sms? I will send to the person if i though of her when i wanted to send sms.. Even if i dun send, it doesn't mean i dun care.. Whenever i received a sms from a friend, i would have the urge to pass it around to those whoever came across my mind when i'm pressing for names to be sent.. That time when i'm in reservist i happen to experience a painful moment.. A painful moment of not wanting to msg someone even though my heart kept telling me to.. Those 5days are a rael torture to me as i can calculate how many sms i received from that someone.. When she wakes up and goes to work on the bus, i receive one. When she goes for lunch, i receive one. When she goes to bed i receive one.. During the mid of my reservist, i suddenly stop my sms to her.. Normally when i received her msg, i would definitely reply her or send a new sms back to her.. I stopped my msg for 3 days and the 3 days are so unbearable.. Almost had a system breakdown.. The feeling of suppressing/opposing feelings is so tong ku.. Then somemore with the stress of wanting to quit the previous job adds on the pressure.. I almost ended myself rite there.. Luckily, a little mischievious piggy came along and brought me up. That was the time i realised actually she wasn't that bad IF she came on early.. But, she came juz in time to save me from agony and depression.. That earned her a place in me.. Well, she is still my good friend(not yet a best friend though.. =P). But anyway, cheers. =)

Things are getting better between me and Joanne but somehow i find it weird with Michelle. O.o Do i look like i'm out to get them? =.=" When i tok to one, the other kind of giving me the cold shoulder. Cannot do casual chats lah? =.=" Really dun understand gals.. >.<>.<> Game -> Chiong -> Sleep -> Eat -> Drink. Oh well, i've forgot how life's gonna be ever since WE made a decision.. When i had her, i had the thoughts of going movies with her, go chill-out at BQ there with her, go eat dinner with her, going clubbing with her, send her to work, etc.. Now, i dun have anything, thus, it's all abt the usual stuffs. Life still goes on with regular basis.. =) So, dun think of me as desperate coz i still will reject ppl. Muahahahaha! =X

Jason says me choosy. "You know how to choose ppl, ppl also know how to choose leh.." Thus, i never choose anymore. Whoever will come will come, whoever will go will go. It's not a choice nor an obligation, i leave it to the feelings of the hearts. If both can linkup, there shall be sparks. Some things are better left untold and understood rather than face the music and felt the pinch. Thus, i've given up and i'll never say. By using feeling, thy shall feel the flow.. Thru my actions, thru my words, thru my expressions. It's not as easy like ABC but it could be as easy as 123. There can only be one key to the mystery. Once seized, no one can break free unless owner gives up. Well, i'm that 'guai pi'. I'm being brought up this way. =)

My blog is getting shorter.. =.=" niway, that's all for day. Nite all.