30 May, 2007

Changes..

Before work, i'm already being emotionally daunted and managed to shut myself up from the world other than the people of my online friends.. Suddenly felt so sick of world, felt so digusted of the world. Dun even really bothered to really have the heart to update my blog.. =.=" I'm not being like this becoz of anyone, so pls do not think so highly of yourself nor be reproaching of yourself. I'm doing it becoz of myself. Yes, things being done always had reasons behind them and those reasons are for me to keep, for no one to know. Anyone that know me well will know that there's no point probing me and pestering me to tell my heart. =)

Started the 1st day of work.. Kinda new to the environment but not new to few people like Jackin, Jimmy, Leon & Jason. The former ATF.. Lolx.. The time passes so quickly indeed as we are all too busy.. However, there are still fun..

Thx darling, ur msg really never failed to make my day after a long and tiring day.. *muack* ^^ By using ur own instincts and u made me admire u more.. I always like ppl with initiatives.. =)

2nd day of work is pretty entertaining. Retail never fails to make me enjoy myself, by suan-ing customers... =X And seeing Jason disturbing his colleague makes me laugh more heartily.. Haha.. It's been quite some times since i last able to laugh with my heart.. Bringing back memories of those days from HWH to ATF.. Fun, laughter and joy. =) I really missed those days.. Time flies and there's no way back.. Enjoy and treasure what you have had now, dun regret only after things are over.. Things aren't being there to be taken for granted for.. Don't start to cry over spilled milk. Once milk is being spilled, how are u gonna undo it? =)

PC show upcoming in 2days. I guess those 4 days will gonna be tough. No time to tok, no time to eat, no time to drink, no time to smoke, no time to pee, no time for anything! It will be very very busy coz this company is famous for their longest queues in exhibitions. =.=" Dun try to come and find me coz the most i will 'hi' and then 'bye'. Sms and calls i dun think i would even pick up anytime from 11am-10pm. =.="

I had juz rejected my previous boss offer to go back to sls. Well, when i want it, u dun want it; when i dun want it, u want it. This is not fun. I'm not an easy catch if u think me as one. I'm sorry, goodbye.

Had my future plans already in my mind. Most probably ppl will see me as disappearing act.. Well, i had foresee these.. When u called me or sms me, most probably i'm still in bed due to shag-ness after work.. If not, i'll be working and i can't use the phone for long due to bz at work.. Date me but most probably i will not be free be it morning, afternoon, evening or night. Make it on a sunday, if u are lucky maybe u might juz get it. But last min asking will turn me to my game. I will commit even more for my game since i'm unable to play much due to work, becoz going out will meant 'spending money' while playing game will juz take my soul outta me.. Friends? They are juz passerbys, unless u made me feel u are really worth my time. =) Time is scarce and precious. Don't waste mine. Only a handful will be treated as not wastage. Add on to it or be taken outta it, u decide it. Afterall i'm Weixing and i'm not an essential chess piece to anyone. Ask yourself, if i'm dead one day, does it really matters to you? Does it really changed your life entirely? Yes, u may be damn sad but how sad can u be? 60sec, 60min, 24hrs, 30days, 12mths? Regardless whichever or whatever, it will not be 24/7 - 24hrs a day, 7days a week. Life's still goes on, the world still spins. Unlike my parents and sister and maybe my dog too. I'm part of them. Flesh. What are you to me? I decide, not you to decide for me. This is my life, mind you. I hold no grudges but i will remember grudges till the day i died. To forgive and forget, fathope. To forgive, yes. To forget, no. I still need my cool. =) Chill, GE is the only thing to chill me down by laughing at all the craps that i made to my members.. =P yes my faction is hilarious. =D