28 August, 2007

Owner of the Ring

I thought I said I quit drinking..? =.= Drinking is real bad.. Now I lost my ring.. Argh.. How the hell did I bear to give her the ring..? I remembered I only took it down for her to see, not to give her.. Darn..

Everyone's curious abt the ring i'm wear on my neck.. Aiyo, wat's wrong? Can't I have two rings? Zzzzzz.. Surprisingly, it was someone that I dun even know her name who took down my defences.. Alcohol is the root to all evils.. Lolx.. Well, the thing is now how am I gonna remind myself of the pain that i've been thru without the ring... Sigh.. But still, though she's cute, nothing interesting happened yest nite.. Haha. So worried she wun be able to reach her doorstep.. Luckily her friend wait for her downstairs since they are staying together. =)

I think I need to robot myself somemore.. Entertainments are too much to handle.. It will only pulls me down.. And somemore there's one very big party that I see it coming in a few weeks.. Hopefully there will be a lot of ppl.. Long time no club with big groups liao..

Anyway, on the 15th will be celebrating Carol's bday. Will bring her go shopping and dinner then to ST James Powerhouse. Will be starting to invite more ppl to go party together. The more the merrier. =)