16 November, 2007

I'm angry.

Disappointed.. Haiz.. Suddenly dun have the drive.. =.= what's with the goddamn sian thing.. Haiz.. Again that feelings kicking in and getting pissed off at every single thing and every single one.. Again I dun need nobody neither do I need somebody..

Finally i've cleared it. Damn I shld have cleared it last wk de.. Gana one immediate.. Exactly the same pts minus of the plank.. 12pts. Today gotten 16pts, the 4pts from plank.. Only if I did it last wk.. =.= And the weirdest thing that I dun get it is I gotten perfect score with no penalties on the road for both.. Knn... Am I really that zai..? Lolx..

Lady luck is smiling at me.. She granted me 2days.. *muacks* =D Though I was still hoping for 9days or 7days in advance de.. But still contented with what I was given.. Tsk.. I'm such an easy-going guy.. Wahahaha...

Sunday went with my sis go make her specs then after that supposed to be meeting the guys at Mustafa.. I was too late I guess.. In the end met up at sls instead while JL gets his PSP Slim, 1gb ms pro duo and 160gb hdd while I get a 1gb ram for my notebook.. Almost got a new graphics card, 6xxx series and an additional two 1gb ram for each of my computers... Damn I muz be crazy.. 3 computers at home.. Lol..

After sls we went on to vivo(again!!) to look for Canon showroom.. Took a look at the crystals at the dunno-what-name-shop.. Damn nice I tell ya.. Eyes painful from the glare.. Lolx.. 999 roses can't beat a single rose on a crystal vase... But JL said that the rose is not fit to put on the crystal vase.. Lol.. A crystal pendant will beat all silver pendant.. =.= Crystals are said to bring good luck and ward all evils and maybe even demoness.. Lolx.. =P

Complain to the guys a bit abt getting back to no-life soon when starting work on monday.. YX was rite that despite this life, at least like now, we can juz go out shopping and eat and buy without having the thot of 'wah no money liao, cannot buy lah cannot eat lah cannot shop lah'.. Even getting my temporary 'wife' also no need to wait few mths.. Of coz getting a brand new wife will still requires me to lah.. I'm not like Jasmine who is being offered a $4500 pay job and she's still considering.

Not all university grad can get those offers.. Well, and luckily she already bought her house.. If not, her pay adds up with han's pay will not be able to buy any HDB flat coz they are too high-paid. Haha.. Anyway, i'm still waiting for the house-warming.. =)

Watched Stardust on sat.. Quite nice show to me.. Juz like pirates carribean, an unexpectedly acceptable nice show.. Watched the show and reminded me of Jenny.. It would be even nicer if I watched that show with her.. She sure has a lot of comments to yak abt after the show.. Haha.. Yes, she's a stars-lover.. Oops.. I shld not be spoiling the show since there are ppl who had not watched it.. =)

Unable to see one that I like on sat.. Maybe this sat or next sat going to see again.. JL is flying off on 29th.. We still gotta drive there.. Guess I shld not withdraw.. Or maybe I shld.. O.o At most take cab home lor.. It wun be expensive until where de lah. See how lor still got more than 2wks time..

Lingyan aka Jocelyn, is getting married on the 25th.. Quite sudden to me though not to everyone else.. Never occurred to me that they had been together for so long already.. Age is catching up I guess...

This is NOT a gentle reminder. If u read this, I believe u know i'm refering to u but i'm not naming. Anyway, again the same old bloody thing that I hate happened again. When that time I lent something to u and in the end where the hell was it? It was in Jason's hands. I think I did mentioned that u are the one who I entrust something to u, not others. He's not even a 'friend' to me. Or rather, none of ur boyfriends are. U are again neglecting my feelings and taking the thing called 'friendship' for granted. Lemme ask u one question then. Can I borrow ur I-Mac for my friend? She's having an exam and she needed a mac for her interior designing project. Would u lend it to me? In fact, if u had ever seen the intended lender or even spoken to the intended lender before, I dun believe u will. BUT if i'm the one who need it for my exam, I THINK u might consider. It's two different situations I know but I tot u might know my style and thinking. Well, I dun really mind but suddenly I felt I was being taken for granted for nothing. If that's the case, I guess taking it back from u(or him) and passed it to carol's younger sis to play is even more SONG, coz I feel like it. Even though me and her got nothing at all. At least she will not pass to her bf to play her friend's thing like machiam 'that's supposed to be the case'. I never like to get to know a friend's gf/bf. Becoz those are not even my friend, like hell I care if they are nice or clever or useful or watever. Juz like me going to a wedding dinner is to congrats my friend who is getting married not the husband/wife who got to marry/married my friend. Dun get it? U mean u would come to my wedding dinner and congrats my wife for getting married? I dun mind mixing around with 'spouse' or 'partner' but those are never regards as friends in the 1st place. To me they are always known as 'ur bf' or 'ur gf'. I dun even wanna know the name. Another example is imagine u wanna borrow my bike due to overwhelming expenses on taxis to work. I will gladly lend it to u.. Ride a few days and then pass to ur bf juz becoz he wanted to and can pillion u to work anyway. It is ridiculously nonsensical. Anyway, this is unforgivable. If u think that friendship is not like a vase, well, u are wrong then. I seeked friendships but not friends who will violate trust. It's no big deal to u anyway which is already in ur mind with ur self-indulgence mindset. I'm not kelvin, i've told u many times. And the thing I kept saying is 'gals are all bullshits', and i'm not showing favoritism. Coz, i'm no longer the Weixing. I'm Rick. Used to think that I can go anywhere to get things done for a gal but now that’s no longer the case. If whoever thinks that I shld do that, tell me what had u done for me in the 1st place for me to treat u differently or rather in a special way. My sister is different, I can never find another Lyndon in my entire life. Gals? There are plentiful out there. One walks out, another came in and life still goes on.

My dog always wags its tail happily when I came home, no matter how sad or angry or happy, he will greets me happily with slight a bit groaning signaling me or rather awaiting for my 'sayang' or even a pat on its head.. Even if nothing was given, the next day he will still do the same thing without fail without getting angry. I felt i'm behaving like one. I'm realistic. Maybe if u feed me daily plus my expenses daily, I might consider though I doubt i'm that easy to maintain due to high fuel consumption. I'm Rick and i'm not a dog. If u dun look at me that way, it's none of my business coz it's me, myself and I who felt like it.

Anyway, I dun need an apology nor do I need an explanation. There's no 'sorry', coz if 'sorry' do work, why is there a need for police? Juz leave things as it is and u live ur life while I live mine. There's no way to fix a broken vase(not heart, mind u) and there isn't a need to. Let's leave it to fate and most importantly, my mood. I'm not ending this friendship, juz wanna let known that it had deteriorated. To salvage it, juz leave me alone for now. If u wanna end it, I ain't stopping u. I will not hate u. All I can say is, thanks, for once being my friend. U are not in my hate-list being the 4th unless u desired to be.

Saw the photos of someone in my friendster.. She's so much like that bitch.. =.= Though different height and weight lah.. But she's quite power lor.. Got the CFM-look and close to devilish-body.. Quite a numbers of semi-naked pics and cleverage-showing pics.. So much like the bitch.. Ya she is a singaporean, quite young but older than the bitch though. =) Oh well, both are whores I guess. No different. Anyway, none of my business. AIDS KILLS.