29 November, 2007

late posts..

25th November 2007

Been upset with work lately. The drive to work is no longer that strong like before.. Committing into work seems to be fruitless when no longer being able to feel the appreciation. When I learnt that I’m the 1st student, I can picture that in her head that as if she is a great teacher. Everyone can see how she taught the 2nd and how she treated the 2nd. She’s plain useless. It’s not she who taught me well, it was me who learn well. I’m making my move to make her realize that she isn’t that great. She is juz a useless fat ass. Everyone is seeking me and trying to pull me over to their department and yet I stayed on. No appreciations are fine but BOMBS? Damn u. I will show u how tiny u are. The world is not as easy as what u thought. U are not married, no children, and yet u can boast abt how willing to teach u are. Please, u are juz being naïve. U have not seen the world. Since u think that u are that great, I shall set the plot and see u fail.

It was a wrong to go out on sat nite.. Drunk so much beer after a red wine makes me lose myself.. In the end, only returned home at 7am.. Din go for my lesson due to such heavy head. It was a bad nite. Damn. Gals are nothing but troubles.

Going for the dinner later. Dun really feel like going coz the aftermath is still going on.. Damn.. I hate myself.. I hate my life..

29th November 2007

Last thursday morning. Brought mum and 4th aunt to Yam cha for the 1st time since 25yrs.. Haiz... In the end, it's no yet open so we went to a nearby restaurant for the normal dim sum instead.. =.= Wanted to let them have a good meal also so difficult..

It's really my forte to pass tests/exams with one attempt.. Lolx.. From pri sch to sec sch to poly to driving. Basically anything.. Actually on that day, I had zero confidence due to rain early in the morning.. I'm always a coward whenever it comes to wet wet.. Lolx.. As early as 5am I lost confidence while having breakfast liao.. Rather to run away, I kept whistling whilst the warm-up/test trying to look as calm as possible, at the same time being alert with 100% concentration.. At the waiting room, the 10 testers came in one by one calling out number tags machiam 'shi shen' or devil, calling out those who will die.. Lolx... The heart went weak..

The road is one bloody dangerous hell.. =.= It's the drivers who are the devils not the riders. Damn. I shld get my car faster. =.= That stupid metallic blue subaru. Knn same destination as me some more. Wah kao...

It's been a long time since I last kept sending fanciful sms.. Ever since the mid of my last relationship when I change fone to dopod.. Good thing abt dopod is can store many many sms, like i've got 2k sms in inbox now.. =.= too many to go thru to find those fanciful msg to forward.. However, now got quite a few in a new folder.. Hehe.. =)

When she told u, "i've returned him already.", she's lying without a brain. All gals can juz lie whenever, whatever, whichever, whoever. Well, she juz wants u to bed her so that u will keep going back. She juz wanna open her legs. I knew she was such a slut thus I dun really care much. Dun even care when she's coming back to sg again. Despite those msg and calls to ask me to go find her. Pretty faces are often a deception as a decoy to get what they really wanted. Not as if I care anyway.

It was such a nice weather and suddenly it turns bad again.. =.= Felt some raindrops at my 1st shopping place.. Hope the 2nd will be better.. And maybe still gotta go to the 3rd.. If 3rd confirm, still got 2 other places to go... Sigh... Then lastly tonite still got the airport to go.. Wat a busy day.. But I dun really mind.. It will worth my time definitely.. =)

At the airport, finally saw her.. =) Though I dun really remembered the face if u were to ask me.. YX says I kept beo-ing char bo and I said such things… lolx.. well, seriously lor… Maybe a few more meeting up when JL comes back from Sweden. =) I believe the time will come. Hehe..

Unable to get the documents done despite the facts that I lost so much sweat today… =.= But all is well, coz it’s final I guess.. =) Looking forward to Saturday or latest on Monday.. I can’t wait for my baby!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!! Lol..

Burdens are getting heavy once again due to no planning on the incomings… Sigh… Wat to do.. It’s all for my baby and definitely it’s worth it lor.. =) The rain will be over soon and the sun will once again shine.. =) I dun mind without having the rainbow, I merely need the warm light..

Notice had been passed and ‘no-life’ had began again.. Say goodbye to freedom and say hi to the money rolling in once again.. =) The sufferings are merely moments, the returns gonna bring me to higher ground! Tough times dun last, tough ppl does. *wink* My baby will pull this thru with me. =)