21 November, 2007

Vase or Glass?

Think need to use what EY taught me to do rapports.. Lolx.. It's actually quite a good way for rapports.. For old friends, for new friends.. But will only do it after I had gotten my wife.. Without my wife, I dun really feel like doing anything at all.. Seriously dun have the drive... =.= Chong chu jiang hu eh..? Well, maybe.. =)

Working 2nd shift with OTs kept allowing me to see lots of OLs when going work.. Those reporting for work, smell extremely good coz the day is fresh and their scents are strong. Lolx I sound like a perv. =P

Dun have the confidence yet faking the confidence makes my heart at ease.. 'fake it till u make it' indeed a nice and sweet way to boost one's confidence.. Thanks Jolvin. =) I heard his voice saying that and reminding me everytime in his white Honda Integra..

Got a sudden urge to find her.. Lately kept having that feeling to look for her.. Wanted to msg her in msn to get her contact coz i've lost it ever since i'm attached that time.. She is an easy-catch though older than me by 1yr.. Still remember that time when I disturb her and I gotten a positive answer.. I told her that I wanted to go Taiwan and she said she wanna go too.. Then I told her can but only got a single room with twin bed.. Lolx.. But unable to find any resistance and her eagerness plus innocence makes me lagi confused.. Lolx.. Though she's small-sized but she's quite big, this remark was thrown by Don that time.. And I think he failed.. Lolx.. To get a gal how can be use this way de.. Haha.. Haiz.. Too bad, no chance to teach or show him the right way.. =P

Had juz evolved my signature while retaining the original pattern and added 'rick' to it. Not bad looking wor.. Haha.. Nice. =) Oh, and i'm quite surprised that Mr Yip called me Rick instead of Weixing.. I'm getting used to it.. =)

Seriously both paid around the same amount though the time consumed is different.. But like I said before, it's not abt how much can a person earn. Even though if he/she is earning $5k/mth but if the spending power is increased drastically, by the end of the day he/she is still left with nothing'. I know of someone whose earnings is merely $1k but his bank is forever more than mine despite my earnings is more than double of his. =.=

Sat went for majong with jasmine around. She long time no join us liao.. She's going ROM next mth coz of their flat is coming. Think their wedding will not be so early due their flat gonna cost a bomb already. That day wasn't expecting to win at all and initial stage i'm already not gaming much.. But in the end i'm the biggest winner. Lolx.. Some things are still too early to say.. Cannot pass judgment juz like that.. =) Then at nite I rode yx's bike and tongbang him to my place then he rode home.. Sportsbikes are indeed different from those in BBDC.. However, he said a no license one rode better than him.. =.= It's juz that he dun have the confidence only...

He was quite shocked that i'm in such a huge burden on me, clearing $1k+ every mth.. Well, if not why do u think i'm so hardworking to work. I never chiong so much de but becoz of that I had to.. Normal jobs with less than $2k are not for me.. That's y when leon asked me to quit my job I was pissed at how relaxing when he said that. Dawn also asked me to go over to her there to work as the amount that I wanted is possible plus more free time. However, sales are sales. They are never stable. Somemore it's not in my expertise.. I'm that realistic.

We went into the conversation of gals again. He kept saying that I shld not pay off those debts for her. Well, it's like a price to pay lor.. Then he said that treat it as if going geylang lor but high-class one lah.. Lolx.. It's cheaper for geylang lor but maybe beocz of 34D so bobian lor.. He said his 32A cheaper, only $300+.. Lolx.. Jokes aside and 'all-gals-are-nonsense' is applied to me only.. He's outta the trap and again falling into the web.. Well well, who dare says 'girls-next-door' will not have such things happening? The future is an uncertainty. Which cat doesn't eat fish? No matter black cat, flower cat, white cat, all also eat fish. Discrimination leh.. Well, facts of life.

She was right, me and yx are almost like couple. Lolx.. But I confirm that both of us are straight.. =) Maybe last time we fought too much and also we overcome a lot together.. 10+ yrs are not for nothing..

'It's said that if one eat my heart and he/she will attain longevity.. Everyone want to catch me and take out my heart.. However becoz of this guy, my heart doesn't seems to be impt to me and I dun even mind giving him my heart.. It is as if my heart is not mine solely but his too.. He didn't stole my heart, I gave mine to him. It belongs to him solely.'

So much of a random thought. =.= Anyway, back to work. At work, again i'm the usual active and no-temper guy.. However, seems that i'm getting more and more irritated by some in there.. Trying to take off my mask and reveal the actual me ah? Dun regret that coz i'm trying hard not to show the bad-tempered me.. Life's bitch.

Baobei vic called me on sunday.. She already said many times and asked many times regarding notebook.. Haha.. Saying that she confirm getting it liao so asked me abt the upgrades.. Haha.. I'm juz like her personal computer consultant.. But i'm that cheehong lah so I dun mind coz she's pretty. Lolx.. I think not long ago I juz grumble abt such case.. I'm so sorry but both gals' level of pretty are too big of a different.. =P But no desire of anything in me coz this one appears to be the same boats that I saw/experienced. Nevertheless, I will not walk out on her coz without her I wun have learn much mental qualities in EY.. =)

Several days more only.. The excited feeling is on and off. I guess i've calmed down which is great. Taking it with a clear mind is always much better than taking it with a cloudy mind. =)

Communication is always the key to bonding/rapport and keeping up with one another’s life. But too many times ppl tend to drift away when their minds are being cloud or rather on cloud nine. Anyway, I’m sticked to my belief of “Friends are forever but not relationships, at least that’s what I always believed.” The world today is no longer the same as before where the gals are always being faithful to their guys and guys are always the ones who fool around. Nowadays, both genders are the same. This is not discrimination but facts. Afterall everyone is out to look for fun and excitement in life as life itself is short. I still do value friendships regardless of genders. Friends are friends, not juz he or she.

I dun really meant to do some hurting but rather I felt there’s a right for u to know the spoken inside which often get stucked in the throat. Masks are easily put on despite revealing after some times. Reality bites and there’s no escaping in fate. What meant to be will be, what’s not will not. Given my nature, I’m easily forgiving but sometimes it can be quite hard. If there are no obstacles between me and YX and JL, there’s no way we three can bond ourselves together as brothers. Not juz anyone who called me bro and I will regard him/her as one machiam close kin. In return for that greeting, I will greet back in a matter of courtesy and not from the bottom of the heart. Juz like how Xuehui kept asking how come she’s not being one of my best friends. Well, I can be yours but u might not be mine. Simple? It’s a 2-way traffic not 1-way, I’m sorry.

Not everyone is perfect and everyone is trying to be as perfect as possible to whatever he/she can to the best of his/her abilities. Imperfection is a norm. That’s why there are things called ‘Accept’, ‘Forgive’, ‘Change’, ‘Amend’, ‘Understand’, etc. Everyone is learning everyday till the day of doomsday. A person never stops learning no matter the age or gender. Inevitable that fate might lead one to hell or maybe heaven. The growing never stops. Running away from reality doesn’t really help. Instead, facing reality is the hardest thing. Juz like facing the fact that someone actually went on honeymoon with another guy and yet can accuse me of any single slightest thing that she can ever find. Being unable to face that will lead me to jump down from my floor(20th floor only though). Juz like being scolded by a pretty gal(in EY) directly on the face for being a ‘gu-niang’ in my own childish thoughts and yet being able to face that fact and face the cruel reality and society with bravery and guts, then sow to change myself to become a different me to fit into the criteria. Life in EY is hard and full of sufferings and mental torturing plus insults being thrown. I grow up the hard way with the defend system taught by a senior with EY enhancing it further more.

If u are unable to face this reality or rather unable to overcome this ‘trivial matter’ with me, it is unlikely to amend the crack-lines and more yet to come in the future as the future is always unpredictable. True friendships and strong bonding are not being built in a day or in a month or in a year. To be precise, it’s not being built juz like that as it requires two to make one. By making it happened, there must be tons of difficulties before it can be truly attained. Everyone ought to be given chance(s) for mistakes/disasters to fit in and then be eliminated by both parties, this I agree and I’m not saying I ain’t giving out any chances. See the timing and opportunity. Seize it when it comes. It will not be difficult if the mind is clear. Communication is always the key but I no longer had the time for it. Time is scarce and unable to fork out anymore redundantly. It’s precious and will only use it wisely. If I think it’s a waste to use it on u, u will know it. If I think it’s a waste to use it on u, I dun think I would even bother to waste time typing out all these post with that not so gentle reminder. To capture one’s heart, 1st try to understand the heart. The door is not easily opened yet it’s not as cold as it seems to be. Tough times dun last, tough ppl does. Peace out for now.