10 November, 2007

Untitled

Oh man!! Love at the 1st sight! Alluring, charming, elegant, pretty, exotic. Lolx...... Can't stop praising.. =P But seriously, the whole day yest I was so excited.. Juz like there's adrenaline rush in my vein... I was grinning from face to face, smile to smile. I'm so in love.. The time is near and I can't seems to wait!!! =( Someone saved me please!! Lolx.. =D Of coz I will treat her the best I can and give her nothing but the best!! Will post pics when the time is ripe. Hee =) =D =P However, so many ppl are disapproval of it.. Haiz.. True on many factors lah.. They had all the reasons against the idea.. My mind is in a whirl now.. Darn.. Need somemore thoughts and feel before coming to a finalized decision.. It's crucial...

3rd shift finally ended and i'm ended up with cough, fever, flu and sore throat.. Lolx.. Money wasn't easy to earn.. Haiz.. Health in exchanged for wealth.. How true.. In the end wealth in exchanged for health.. Toking abt health, is she dead yet? It's almost a yr from the day she said she will die. Not yet? Wat a pity.. Quickly let me see. I longed to see that, obnoxious bitch. =)

Read this mth's FHM. Age 30 plus-minus a bit are the most attractive and ideal ladies.. Coz they will know what they wanted in life and will know what to ask for what they wanted.. 20 and below are all kids. From 21 to 27 are all gals. I've got a couple of ladies around that 30ish and yes I do find them better than any other younger gals.. And they attract me more too. Lolx.. Maybe becoz age is catching up with me.. No longer wanting to play like the past.. Haha.. The time for financial criss is almost over if things gonna stay like that for another few mths.. Killed the starhubs, next will be the redundant singnet for that bitch, then will be dopod and lastly transport. After that will be full focus on planning on my career be it job or biz. When I secured that, my home will be coming.. After that will settle down and proceed to 3rd stage of life.. Still a long way to go.. =) As the tough gets going, so are the body, mind and soul. Nothing is impossible, juz had to beilieve in it.. Wah I sound like i'm back in EY.. Lolx.. I miss all the warriors..

Read up on someone recently and seems that her willfulness is back on track.. Lolx.. That's how this gal is supposed to be. =) That's the one that I knew all along. Some think that holding on is strong, maybe it's letting go.. Watever choices or paths u gonna take/choose, juz be urself. I'm always around whenever i'm free and available for ya, like I used to be.. =)

Saw Jessica on sun noon on msn. Oh man, she didn't know how much I missed her.. =( So worry abt her coz saw some stuffs on her friendster profile.. In the end, it's all false alarm.. =.= Kept asking me to go visit her at indonesia.. Aiyo if I can leave my work, sure I will go.. Indo-chi had the best hospitality for visitors. =) She said something that made me embarrassed.. Due to me asking what happened regarding her profile, she asked if I was hoping to hear a 'divorce' from her.. =.= Well, no comments on that. Seriously if she's not married, I will consider her coz she's a real nice gal.. =) Told her that if she's coming to sg, will bring her around for great food. That's what I had planned long ago.. One example of a nice place is Mount Faber. Superb scenery view with nice environment and nice food.. She's the only one I ever thot of bring her there.. Dun have to mention the bitch coz that time was juz to kid her, it'll be a total wastage on her. Anyway last time me and jess had the chance but I can't afford it.. Haha.. She reminded me the night at Fullerton Hotel with her.. Well, that time she's kinda lock-out and had no place to stay for the night.. Thus I accompany her whole night touring sg? Haha.. I brought her to Fullerton and showed her how nice the toilets are.. Lolx.. Lame I know.. =P But that's all we did at there.. Oh I forgot, still got take pics there.. Haha.. Thereafter we stayed at EY office for the night then next day I report to work.. Well, the moments are short but sweet. Though nothing happened but somehow that's how we got closer to each other.. She's one down-to-earth gal that I admire.

LOTRO currently stopping coz 7days trial ended.. Quite a nice game that I will consider getting the monthly reload.. Currently back on track on RO.. Those memories.. Haha.. Different feelings on different worlds. Weird.. Haha.. Anyway it's juz a game and since it's free, juz do it. Lolx..

Had juz booked my Final Theory Test. Had to wait for 2mth. Damn.. Waiting time is so long.. Argh.. Guess will only be able to book TP in June or so.. Zzzzzzz..

Somehow I dun have much confidence for this coming 28th... And this sat might be making a grave mistake... I'm still considering seriously on my plannings..

Spoke to jason recently.. Seems that things are not in good shape for him.. Well, if i'm taking the same path as him before this current job, I might ended up juz like him now... I'm not saying his job is no good.. It's great coz for me I loved talking to ppl and my PR wasn't that bad as well.. But due to heavily in debt, the beginning of that job is a killer for me.. Juz like how it gonna kill him now.. Pathetic pay for the 1st few mths and high pay thereafter.. His pay will not lose to me of coz and his time is lesser than me.. But no time is better for me coz whenever I got time, money will be reducing quickly.. Now with this job I dun have the time to spend money thus all can be thrown to pay off debts with minimal surviving allowances.. With this if I dun have debts, I could even afford a car and a bike or even get a house.. I dun need 2k expenses monthly. 500 is more than enuff then remaining 2k+ can be thrown anywhere else be it housing, cars, travels, or even enjoying buying luxury stuffs I always wanted.. But that's not my life.. I had better plans and earning almost 3k a mth is insufficient.. Haha.. Sorry but I got ambitions.. =P

Met up with kel, mike and jason at BQ. With another person called Alice. Their colleague I supposed. Seen her at JS club on Kel's bday the other time. That time went there with dawn and lyn.. The time that I collapsed. Lolx pathetic when looking back.. Anyway this Alice is cool.. A 24-yr-old mum with a daughter of age of 4 is indeed different in thinking from many kids out there.. Quite a stunner on how matured she was.. She's sorta medium build roughly juz like dawn but slightly bigger size, size as in overall size not that size.. =.= That size both also sama-sama.. Haha.. Anyway, that matters not. =) Coz big doesn't mean good, flat doesn't mean good either. This 'flat' statement is on behalf of JL.. Lolx..

It's your Ego that kills u. But what's with a person without Ego? Pathetic wuss. One had to be complex in order to deal with different situations.. Juz like how I would drop my ego with my cap being 'stolen' and yet dun mind at all.. Juz like how I put up my Ego when being treated like a Personal Computer Personal Technician WITHOUT GETTING PAID AT ALL. Well, certain things are fine while some are not. Haha. I would slap a gal nowadays juz like the past if something is done wrongly and unforgivable. It's so wrong not to hit gals when they did wrong. That's plain foolish. Coz they will do more wrong in the future. Some of them ought to be slapped coz they deserved it. I can help u do the dirty job if u wanted me to. U know what I mean and I know u are reading this..

Friday's my off-day.. Was thinking to rot at home to play game and slack whole day.. But promised someone that will go vivo find her.. Before that went to find jason and kelvin.. Slack and walk around aimlessly.. A lost ship without a destination, drifting and drifting.. The feeling of lost is back.. How I wish I can shut myself up at home... Anyway, walking around doing window shopping.. But basically am like looking at something but mind is at elsewhere.. It looks as if i'm reading the magazine but the fact is nothing went into my blank head even though i'm really trying hard to look at the magazine.. Haiz.. Finally time's up to meet up with dawn and gonna move on to River Valley while she waits for her bf and I wait for my gang. Hers abt 9pm+ but mine's abt 10pm+.. What a day, I guess.. =)