21 April, 2009

A change finally

Shag out.. Slept at 7.30am and yet wakey at 11am then tahan until now still do my blog.. =.=" I muz be siao or wat.. lol..

Yest went down to qb with BD group however switched over to Martin instead since xiaobudian asked... But brandon and his wife left first then followed by jason. Left me and jessie.. Later steven and qiang came down to look for me as they haven't got enuff alcohol in them.. Chatted a while and played a few games of pool then found something amusing.. Lolx.. That pinky guy seems interested in knowing Jessie but not sure who am i to her so dare not really approach but rather kept toking to me.. Then after the match between him and jessie they shaked hand. While shaking jessie's hand he looked at me for a while lolx.. Confirm leh.. =D When told jessie she still dun believe.. When i played pool with him, he already kept beo-ing liao lor.. Lolx.. Anyway, cyndi also there with her bf. Said she not working for a wk liao. =.=" If i'm the boss i also will not hire u lah. ZzZzZzZz.. Anyway, jess left early while i sent her down to take cab then as we sms-ing she complaining a bit on the uncle driving her a big round via orchard shaw.. Lolx.. That uncle sleepy lah mind not functioning well..

Left with the 3 of us.. Drink, sing, tok. All the way until 7am then the boss says he really need to close liao... LOLX! When we came down from Martin and down to the road, the whole sky is damn bright liao.. 1st time for all of us to be drinking till this EARLY! =.="

Went home wash up and did some sms. Then on my mininote and check mail then realised something... She posted a new photo.. Juz now after my work reached home and again another photo. She's not the usual cam-whore. Maybe less than 5 pics a year. =.="

Anyway, did some postings the other day on the QQ group asking ppl inside a question. Interesting...

"Hi ppl, may i know how can i remove my qq or rather entire account? Anyway, someone register for me last time but i din really use it. Then nowadays i've been online in this chat for like several mths liao, but i've never seen her online. Even though she's online, i'm juz a 'transparent', anyway i'm not important. I'm tired."

These were posted in chinese while i direct convert.. I knew she will see it. I posted it on sun morning 6am before i slept.. Sun evening 5pm she called, trying to tok abt it but i act busy trying to rush her with my words here and there.. Then she spur out asking wat FEI HUA i'm toking abt inside there. I juz say that's a fact. Then she tried teaching me on the process of removal. I was doing upgrading and installation for cust so listen half-hearted lor.. Then without much heart to do the toking, i told her to wait then i asked weihao some questions abt cust things then when back on her i told her i'm busy if later free then tok. Sounds cool as i can act, but pain.. Thereafter at downstairs, 3 sticks were burned..

Yea.. I was cold in my words.. When i posted those words in the chatroom, i removed my ring from my neck, name in my phonebook had been changed and pic had been detached from her ctc. I'm really tired. It's an obvious sign and there's NOTHING i shld say to her coz it's like there's nothing between us. As if we had never started, so there's no need for an end. No essential for a word called 'break'. Coz we ain't official in the 1st place.. Ya i'm juz a nobody. Not needed at all. I will not contact her again. There's a limit to everything.

Mon her off day and great, no news. Cfm i gave up liao. I dun even bother msg/call her since she dun even bother. 1 and a half day more to taiwan getaway. I really need a break.. Ya a break.. Maybe it's better that way.