03 April, 2009

Juz jail-break my iphone.. hack till 5am yest nite.. =.=" shag out lol.. Finally able to change the theme liao.. Now the next thing will be wanting to be able to forward sms which iphone cannot do.. ZzZzZzZzZz... Unable to find a free version.. lolx.. Realised something when i switched from pixon to iphone.. I lost 5 contacts.. Dawn, Dawn's home, Jessie, Darling, Darling home. =.=" Coz that time these 5 got pic profile so ctc were moved to phone from sim.. =.=" Then deleted all when selling off my pixon.. But lucky some numbers were in my brain. Sweat. Lolx.. I dun rmb house numbers.. =.="

Lately been tempted to keep going pub.. Maybe i shld learn from richard.. Go ktv alone with some beer.. Anyway, there's quite a few nearby my house.. Not being emo juz wanna sing and relax.. That shld be one of a few ways to enjoy life i guess..

Been looking at areas for new home and looking at loans for HDB.. Though still got 23mths but very soon de lor.. Still whether to get hitched or together with mummy's name to get house still a mystery.. Been quite a while since i had my own private dimension liao.. Had been a decade since i moved outta Jurong.. I only scared later too happening nia when i get my new home.. =.=" Anyway, job doesn't seems stable when i sees so many ppl clinging strong to their job despite the pay-cut and comm-cut.. No places are truely stable even if it's of my own.. Haiz..

There's no such thing as definite.
There's no such thing as confirm.
There's no such thing as trust.
There's no such thing as friendship.
There's no such thing as companionship.
There's no such thing as true love.

The whole world is fake!

Lolx i'm juz being random.. Well, i'm still attached. One yr one mth and still counting.. Knn dawn still like so surprised that we lasted so long already.. Shld be i'm the one saying that sentence to her lor.. But she claimed that she had changed le.. No longer the old dawn that i knew.. 江山易改,本性难移。Though i kept having that thot but she still holding strong.. And still wishes the best for me.. Haiz. Dun go against the will of nature.. Let nature takes its own course bah..

Cb fatty say i flop ever since i rode back my bike. =.=" Wah lao lazy to style lah.. Lolx.. At least i keep it short and not messy lor.. ZzZzZzZz.. Anyway, not as if i'm going to style to pian some xiaomeimei ah.. Lolx..

That day went Whiskey with ken, steven, chua, qiang and ken's wife. The day after QB session with brandon, brandon's wife, jessie, kelvin toh, jason and zhiwei. Both days also xiong.. Coz QB with denki ended at 1am but i super high, if that day continues onwards i'm in the mood lor.. When i'm in the mood, i'm a fun guy lolx.. That's how i got my 'NEMO' nick i think.. Lolx.. Whiskey with courts also jialat, all the way till pub closes and eat prata before home.. =.=" Think with Amy got chance.. Well in fact there's nothing good abt her, i juz like her lips.. Lolx perv! But really lah.. They are small and look tasty. LMAO!!

Both days also got a single person gave me a little gf feeling made me uneasy.. Coz mon is her off day and she din contact me.. Wed went down geylang to try to peep her and went wrong coffeeshop and saw the western store is closed then reached home called her and her phone is off.. Whole body warm up.. Long time no such feeling liao.. Almost had a thirst for alchohol.. Called abt 5 times.. After an hr tried again then got thru.. =.=" Her phone batt emptied. Had a nice chat and the cloud is cleared.. ^.^ I'm really hard to please de.. Haiz.. Uncertain and doubt will kill it as time goes on like that.. And she knew i was uncomfortable abt not being able to reach her.. She starting to lose it liao.. When i'm really gone, i'm gonna be gone for good...

Called Cyndi once when i'm at QB with denki.. Her mum picked up. =.=" Asked me who am i and where her daughter is working at. =.=" Lucky i'm quick to react and told her at parkway, shopping centre. =.=" Wat a big liar i am.. Lolx.. But bo bian lah, wan to get ppl's mother worried meh..? Sigh.. Then the next day spoke to Cyndi and we had a good laugh, with her mum of coz.. Her mum thot i'm her bf sia. wtf.. Then she also jialat one.. Act like one, in front of her mum.. Like asking me to bring her go see doc coz she sick.. Asking me whether wan to go visit her after work coz she's sick and will be at home.. Then ask if i'm gonna ta bao supper for her family. =.=" Then several questions shot me. Do i really look/sound like i'm interested in her? ZzZzZzZzZzZz..

In fact, i would treat almost every single gal the same way as i would treat my gal, except tat i would treat my gal much much better.. Occasionally for some close ones i will also go to the extend to give them the 'warm' needed.. And also, i shall repeat myself again though already said thousand times.. Me and Dawn are clean. There's nothing between except for the fact that we are really close last time juz like how me with celena, me with jasmine, me with carisa, me with vina, me with huiwen, me with connie, me with xuehui.

From keith, there's no best friends between a man and woman, normally it's either rejection then both become close to each other despite having no relation, purely as friends..

Every chapter had a story behind them. Anyway, there's nothing to hide. And btw, i'm not always the one who got rejected except by......... Hmmmm.. At first i did put name but i think it will not be right.. Lolx.. But ppl who are close to me can easily let me fly to their side whenever i hear sign of neccessary.. If again dawn needed someone to tok to her till daylight under her block, i would.. If any of the mentioned said that, i will be there too.. Even though i had to work for the roadshow or pcshow.. roadshows/pcshows can flop but i only have one individual unique friend that is non-replaceable..

If she wanted me to pick her up everyday 5am and send her home, i would.. Even if i were to die of exhaustion, i will grasp my last breath for her but not for my friends not even close friends..

If u really love the stars, even though i cannot get the stars but at least i would bring down the moon for u..

I once said those to someone of a 'friend'. If she still rmb abt the moon.. I believe she do, though quiet as always.. Always hiding in the back supporting me silently, till forever.. Forever i will rmb u too and silently too..