04 November, 2009

BQ

Another day at BQ despite no one really wish to drink.. At least now cfm got 2 known stalkers. =.= One stalk blog, one stalk fb. Lolx..

I know there are silencers out there too.. "the one" i used to mention long time ago, also one of it.. =) But too bad, forever unable to reveal this 'scandal' or rather 'mysterious' since there's really nothing going on between us.. Juz like how close i am to all my gals like cel, jessie, dawn, xuehui, jasmine, huiwen, connie, etc etc. Too many to mention all..

I mean, no matter how close i am to anyone, i always get frustrated when ppl trying to fix an 'item'. =.=

The more u know a person, the more u wun accept her.. O.o No? But u will love her when u can see her flaws as nothing. =.=

When i'm in a r/s, ppl ask me to break up. When i'm not in a r/s, ppl ask me to like machiam accept anything around me. Wat's the world becoming to?

I'm stubborn, when i'm in, i'm in. When i'm out, i'm out. I had said a million times that i would never get dawn to be the one. Never. So what, hold hands? Yes we did ever before. So what, kiss before or rather LC? Yes. So what, hug before? Yes ever. So what, slept before? Hell NO! Fark. I'm not a freaking gigglo. Wah every thai/viet i ever did any of the above will be gf? Then wun i be super busy sia. LOLX!

Wings refer to any gals, in general. Gals are meant to be protected, aren't they? Or to be played with? Like toys?

So, when i protect and u kept inviting troubles then watever for am i doing this? Snap and release, fell and burnt. End of story. If u can find another, go ahead and dun waste my time. I only have a pair, of hands. Even birds have a limit to how long they can fly..

Cold? Not really.. Need to breathe a bit.. By all means and be as secretive as u can, i'll pull out not pull back.

Since meet and can be so busy then ok lor, i need not be around at all. Becoz i say so. I beg to differ from ur thinking. Coz i can feel 'starhub' and when with me others no need to feel 'starhub'. That's splendid. Thanks.

Minus points always by 10%.
Increase points always by 1%.

There's nothing such as negative, 0 means zero.

Fark the love thingy. It's irritating. And ppl irritates me with their broken love life. Nabeiz. Nothing but spelt troubles.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone