03 November, 2009

Weird..

I'm sure she's fine le.. I only scared no news coz there's no means in any forms of communications.. But from her blog i can see her updates in her board.. Juz that she's still back there haven't come back sg..

Think there isn't a need to let her know of my callings bah even though she's back.. Well, i dunno when back coz i had stopped calling long time ago ever since i saw her pics updates.. =)

Today again i ventured there unknowingly.. Haha.. Love is blind indeed.. No idea why i did that also.. Well, its dead already.. Felt nothing.. If now she were to ask me the same qn as at east coast whether would i accept my ex back, the ans will be a direct no in an instant. Haha..

Finally clubbed at Rebel last sat.. Wasn't really in the mood coz i had to drive.. Nabei.. Never liked drink driving.. And being controlled. Freak. Even my sis is there and reduced me to one glass of vodka... Foul leh..

Wkend jasmine going St James, Jocelyn also.. =.= Wondering.. Haha.. Not really aiming but kinda yearning for clubbings.. So long no freaking long queues that let me sweat before going in can liao. I hate that, that's y i ban zouk.. Dbl-o still okay.. Coz there are memories there, or rather devil's bar or newsroom.. Haha...

Clubbing is fun. Dun mentioned the "being grinded" lah.. That's unexpectedly unusual encounter.. =.= Surprised, hell yes i am.

Tml meeting, and i think i would be going back to work bah.. Damn i can't let my sales go down somemore.. Sometimes it's not becoz i'm weak in doing sales or lazy.. Sat and sun i'm extremely tired, despite that i'm so damn aggressive..

Coz i cannot concentrate well bah thus i use focus.. =.= If serve more than 10min i will be darn shagout so close fast and spot fast bah...

So tiring everyday.. Losing more and more points day after day.. I guess i do mind afterall but i would still doing my best to suppress bah.. New directions to fake away.. Need more of those.. But hell, i'm so surprised that the eye contact is so comforting.. And i 'dare' to look into her eyes.. Nabei..

Afterall i'm a shy guy leh.. I would only do that to my customers due to professionalism.. =.= Mainly gals around me i wun do that.. Another gal would be that one in whiskey last time, a customer that is..

When it starts kicking, i think will gonna be a better time manager bah.. If not then i'm not gonna be up to it bah.. Haiz.. Sacrifices are a must when it comes to biz.. Haiz.. Money more impt..

Nabeiz she still dun wanna wakey.. Ya still in my car boringly blogging. Tired, yes i am.. Haiz.. Some ppl finds it a sore eye when i'm being this good to certain ppl when i'm not like aftering or asking for something in return like bedding. o.O Ya i'm stupid, show me the light like DTB? Wtf =.=

Duh.. Its a guys world. =.= Mindset all similar bah.. Except for a few i known would be like me myself and i.. Haha.. Hard to find such though..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone