10 November, 2009

migraine

Early in the morning wanna go fetch dawn for work.. Woke up 9.30am and its mission impossible for her not to be late.. Hence, she "pronten" from work.. =.=

Today's sales sucky only managed to close 2 sets plus 1 external set.. =.= wan to jump liao like that..

Picked dawn up from boatquay then we went katojian for curry rice.. Thereafter, sent her back and we had a drink downstairs her place till abt 3am before i walked her upstairs.. Then i reached home around 3.30.. The pain doesn't go off.. Nabeiz... Head damn pain..

We can be as close as whoever can imagine but there's nothing between us juz like how i would with any gals.. =.= Juz like how i can fetch jocelyn up from rebel sent her home to woodlands and let her slp in my car till 5.30am and accompany her up to her doorsteps before heading home despite working morning..

In the meantime i juz do not wan anything to do with relationships. For i do not have the time for it.. Hands are like so full and schedules unpredictable... I can be like a part-time temp bf/fling to anyone juz to fill emptiness but not yet to fully commit.. And i'm not even a fling to anyone yet. Somehow or rather juz an acting bf feeling, or maybe i need some gf feelings sometimes..

Juz like how 2 person came back.. How warming though those are juz memories... Talking abt the past.. Sweet.. Yea but i'm not juz that capable to every..

I can be still be as close to u as before but u gotta know me.. I like the feeling of ppl knowing me without me telling yet hitting the "g-spot".. I'm cunning enuff to send so much fakes and yet if u able to catch the real me, the better i'm gonna treasure friendship.. And not always by assuming.. I may seems complicated but well in complications there bound to be truth.. Get to know a person is not by reading and seeing. It's the feel.. As if however good i'm treating my gals i'm not gonna treat u that way.. That's not true.. I care for every single soul even as a passerby. The amount is determine by that person not me. Actions, words, everything means something.. Not juz calling sweetie will means i'll have to go all out to treat u like a princess.. Gotta earn that credit and respect.. Well, tat's me.

Only her can still make me comfortable even after like so many yrs not much in contact... Even after marriage, we can be like so close. I feel i can tell her everything that can takes up to few yrs to finish talking.. I love to talk in nature but gals always love to talk more which always no chance to talk more.. Otherwise will be so many comments.. I juz need ppl to listen not comment or debate..

I'm tired liao.. More and more pain already my head..