05 November, 2009

Tiring yet fruitful night.

Reported work early so that i can go off early to settle my stuffs.. Early in the morning trying to get the season parking but failed coz i do not have the logcard for the car to prove i'm the owner, well, i'm not. =.=" It's under my aunt's, cheaper insurance.. Lolx.. So they charged me $140 for parking then offered me $90 for another place for parking. Damn far. =.=" Damn dulan so headed work immediately.

Bad day but luckily still managed to close 3 sets before i went off to serangoon. Do all the way till 1am then settle everything. =.=" Shag out.. Surprisingly they had trust in me. Though it's no big deal of goods worth close to $8k lah.. But, hell i'm amused. That makes me wanna contribute more and do my part better.

Tml will be a long day.. Need to settle for my bike then need to go bendemeer then maybe bugis. After that meeting partner to deliver the goods in my car as well as taking some stocks from bukit batok and fortune then have to put the new goods back to my partner's house. Kelvin jio at night go Lavender siam diu, to see my ex thai gal. Well, i dun really interested to see. lolx.. Arbo long ago when i learnt she's back i would have chiong go see her liao.. Aiyo business more impt lah.. =.="

Thus, lately i kept discriminating love and r/s. Knn waste time and money only. It's not the time yet to say much now coz i'm not yet officially in the listing but a few of my colleagues and friends already knew. Everything starts from small. No way for one foot up heaven. Therefore, when jessie ask me to go ngee an work, i'm unwillingly so. 1st, it's not becoz of anyone. 2nd, hp/compaq no longer a 'house brand' for this giant company. 3rd, pay is miserable and i only use it to cover my monthly stuffs. My perspective goal is not that small even if to give me a SUPER A STORE i also dun need. Will only make me busy nia. Not as if they gonna give me $5k for that. $5k comm would mean at least $500k worth of sales and i'm like getting 1%. =.=" I'm aiming $250k for my company, at least i can see the fruits for even better prospect in expanding even more till auto-run. That's the ultimate goal for the 4 of us.

Anyway, reveal a bit lah not as if i would jeopadise my job. Anyone who's looking for games and/or consoles can look for me. Even blackberry high capacity batteries at great price compared to a regular batt sold in store. We've got 2500mAH. Light-weight somemore. =.=" Made in USA and warranty still stands officially by us. Games and consoles prices may be steep but FREE delivery to doorstep. We accept COD & paypal. Already got alot of pre-orders for the two hottest titles, Dragon Age & L4D2. This mth sales damn good.. Lolx. And would be pretty busy out of my working hours.. For more info, www.dexcube.com or on pricing and availabilty can email/text/msn/call me direct. My GM got the pricing listing direct from distributors. More services coming in also in the coming year. National Library sat event starting on 14th Nov, we are one of the co-partners. =) Next year, many interesting events upcoming also. Sneak hint, the 'new' building beside cineleisure, we might be involve as well. Exciting events..

Heard of a bad news as well.. My friend from sim lim square juz passed away.. If u guys read the news, Newlywed groom found dead at hotel driveway.. Jackie, big boss and co-founder of his company, Renova.. Sad.. The company is big and well-known. Boss is happily married. Tragedy happened.. Unexpectedly.. Sad...

Today was on msn with karen almost the whole day thru-out work.. She's my ex gf when we are in poly till i enlisted in army.. We really chat like bosom friends.. Abt her bf, her ex bf, my ex gf, our work, our trips, etc. She's so fave of aussie and her ex is aussie, sydney i believe or maybe brisbane. She din mentioned. Anyway, she love travelling.. Been to so many of the European countries.. >.< Greece, Italy, Australia, etc. Many many more untold.. But i've been to Melbourne and she's not, only to Sydney, Brisbane and Gold Coast.. =.=" Then she actually mentioned that i'm sweet.. Lolx.. Juz becoz i helping her ex bf to look for a multimedia harddisk player. Lolx.. She mentioned twice not one, on two occasions. =.=" Then she want me to promise her that i will NEVER go back to my ex even though she were to come back to me.. Well, sweetie. Among so many so many gals, u are the 2nd longest known gal who is close to me and it's kinda sad that u do not know that i will never turn my head to eat the grass behind me.. Even if i were to bite my lips to bleed and walk away in pain, i would never return.. So, don't worry ya? =)

Weihong seems weird juz now on msn.. =.=" He's been T-ing me up when i'm juz nothing really.. Bro, i'm juz like you and in fact far worst. I'm on downhill, at least u are on even ground.. My mindset is not what i wanted but is what i desired. Career and future are to work smart for, not work hard for.. Some things can never be taught, can only be influenced. Like how i always pull ppl up by infuencing and not teaching.. Give a man a fish and he lives for a day, teach a man to fish and he can live much longer even till old..

If ppl around u are gamblers, u might go into gambling.
If ppl around u are slackers, u might go into slacking.
If ppl around u are rich, u might go into building wealth.
If ppl around u are playful, u might go into childish.

Fit in and blend into the right environment, let environment influence u to become better. However, really 'strong' ppl would change themselves to adapt to the environment and make full use of the environment to their own advantages. Juz like "So what i siam all the netbooks and nab all the nabsters? I still have the last laugh despite ppl behind scolding LaSap." Wah i realised i machiam toking abt myself... LOLX! Well fark, his pay is way FEW TIMES higher than mine. Though he still got nothing but he is still strong. Got the resource and system to make that money so why not. Juz like 1427 worth $70, i will also chiong like mad till everyone is a foe. Juz like if A600 worth $100, i will also do that. My company sux and they will never release such incentives. Cheapo. Even Gateway can earn more.

So how is ngee an better than cwp? =.=" Even vivo. So what sia. Still peanuts to me. Lolx.. I rather have great friends and colleagues, and earn my survivable pay. Afterall, one year odd liao.. When i focus, rarely i would divert..

How the hell she knows abt lullaby? Nabeiz.. I dun rmb mentioning it here lor.. Even if i did, that was eons ago. =.=" So not only she does read my blog, she read my facebook as well! Think she got my account.. Surprisingly, she does login FB when she dun have a FB acc. =.=" Points are hard to redemn.. Try harder.. I'm allergic to players. =)

Don't 'fall down', i will not entertain much.. If u gonna be opposite my block drinking beer alone emo-ing and wan me to cross over to accompany u, high chances i will not go.. Not everyone got the ability to get me spread my wings.. Unfortunately, yes i'm that eccentric.. Gan x2 doesn't work on me. Lolx..

When i'm with loose gals, ppl feel gao wei.
When i'm with attached/married gals, ppl feel i'm foul.
When i'm alone, ppl wants me to get hitched.

So if i wanna hit-and-run, ppl comment.
So if i wanna hit-and-dun-run, ppl comment.
So if i wanna dun-hit-and-run, ppl coment.
So if i wanna dun-hit-and-dun-run, ppl comment.

Come on, i know u ppl do care coz i'm a friend.. But please in an aggressive mode lah. So ppl think that i cannot go vivo juz becoz someone else would distract me, so be it. But i will stand firm that i dun wanna leave cwp. My mind ain't made up of love. Wtf. Can i juz get married next yr with an ordered bride juz to put at home so that everyone shut up? o.O Get to know a person by learning and asking. Not assuming and criticizing and sarcastic. I dun hold grudges so dun make me do. Juz like what desmond says. Friends nia mah, one gone another will come. The cycle goes on. Maybe i shld reorganise my "best friends" listings in my msn though in real life i only got two guys and a gal.. Yes a gal, named jasmine. Now, below 25 all out. =.=" At most is "close", wun be "best"..

Tired.. Maybe becoz tired lately thus spout so much nonsense. =.=" Blog is not me and i'm not a blog, i wun let anyone read me like a book. If u think u know me, think again. Agree, Manster? =)