12 October, 2005

>_<

I'm so not used to staying at home doing nothing.. I'm on mc today. Early in the morning fever, temp shot up to 38.4 degree.. =.=" Whole body become weak sia, no strength at all.. Plus my head seems heavier than before due to headache.. Felt a whiole lump of phlem in my throat but no matter how i cough and sneeze, it wun come out.. My voice turn coarse also.. >_< Actually still thinking of going work de but i give it a pass coz i knew, tons of ppl gonna come nag and scream at me for that.. hehe.. I shall take a rest today.

Juz visited the doc and he gave me 2 days mc for today and tomorrow but i tell him i only need one day.. I say liao i'm not used to not working.. It's not abt workaholic but i juz can't abandon my responsibility of taking care of the job.. It's juz like how Carisa had to work OT almost the entire mth juz becoz she wan to commit. Or rather bo bian? Juz like shan who need to work until late night juz becoz of those paperwork had to be done before she can knock off at 3am..

Everyone's job and way of working are different from one another.. If a person doesn't came across that situation, he/she will not be able to picture that.. But anyway, doesn't really matters much.. =)

I've got quite a few things i wanna say but i dunno why i juz can't spell it or say it out.. Juz like how i unable to say from the bottom of my heart even though i really wan to.. This is juz like the 1st incident which i was 'Kai Bu Liao Kou' to her years ago.. Now another appeared.. Shld i really stick to my principle and mindset and belief..? That "Friendship last a lifetime, RS doesn't. At least that's what i believe.." Sigh.. Anyway, she wun get to know abt that.. =) Dun come ask me who was it lor.. I really dun wanna make that move. Let me dangling there in mid-air doing nothing.. Time will tell everything de. I always tell everyone this though.. Coz it's a fact. hehe..

Ok i'm getting sleepy liao due to the med... I wan go koon le.. Maybe tonite blog again if i'm not tired... Cya all..