25 October, 2005

Shag..

Tired sia.. The few days been chiong-ing.. >_<>_<>

Wah today i hit it off with one the pen-tablet promoter sia.. Disturb her until she blush.. lolx.. Cute sia. Then one of the gals in my company got disturb by me. Not those two in my previous post de. We got 3 female staffs mah. In that pic only got 2, KR & JJ. The one i disturb is called Dionne. She used to be at a shop named Video P. When i was at Top Uni(my previous company), i used to beo her every now and then.. lolx.. But i shy mah, so no approach at all. =X But then she is attached. =.= How come so many attached? Sian.. Oh KR is not! But no thx.. =D Later see her tattoo liao i also wan put. hehe.. Anyway, her tattoo is at a place not easily visible... Oops! =X That Dionne ah. Today at there i'm lilke, whenever she says something, i suan her back. Lolx.. See her cute pissed off face makes me wanna pinch her chubby cheeks sia.. Haha.. But she's not fat at all. =) But quite cute. If got chance i post let u all see. Hehe.. See lah, i seriously need my O2 mini.. >_<

Then today Serene came, as i called her to come down. Again she wore low cut.. My nose almost bleed lor.. =X White short-sleeved blouse with cyan long skirt and slight make-up. One word, CHIO! lolx. I bring her go Jeffrey there to intro to them her products as Jeffrey's shop is the only one selling cases, cables, cradles, silicon cases, crystal cases for all sorts of PDAs including PDA-fone like TREO, TUNGSTEN, PALM & XDA. I knew they will not order from Serene if both Serene and Jerome approach them juz like that.. Thus, i made a plan. I bring some of my Ipod Nano silicon cases to them and let them sell. Then i gave them a list of Serene's products. (Wah i machiam working for Serene sia.. =.=) Then i ask Serene to come down today with the leather cases to show them. And when at their shop, i took the chance and pull Jerome for a little while Serene entertain them. As u know, pretty gal's tok definitely interest guys more. Another guy to be there would simply turn them off. =D i'm so clever. hehe.. In the end, they ordered some stuffs from Serene. She happy sia.. Haha.. Then after that we go smoke. On the way there, few of my colleagues disturb us sia but to vain of coz. =P Guess tml she's coming down again. great ^^ If not by next mth no chance ask her smoke liao coz she's quitting. =) Good for her. Anyway, she will definitely come my shop chat with me de whenever she is in Sim Lim. ^o^

These two days i only used 30sec to make my hair in the morning lor.. =.= Coz i din put anything on. No Moouse, no gel, no clay. Simply nerdy look. lolx. It's been a long time since i like that sia.. 40 over ppl in SLS, all see me they stunned. lolx.. It's been a long time i look like that. Then all my colleagues wanna touch my hair.. =.= Esspecially Yong An sia. He knn kept on playing with my hair saying they are soft. =.= They thought i juz dyed my hair but the fact is i did it long ago.. lolx.. There are good and bad lah.. Got ppl say i machiam jap style, some say i look weird, some say i look nerdy, some says i look like i haven't wake up. =.= Actually i intended to go cut hair, thus i cannot put any clay on it mah.. I dun wanna shampoo my hair before cutting de. Somemore i finish work late.. =.= If go home wash up, by the time the shop close liao.. Actually i'm thinking of not wanting to put on any clay anymore liao.. Can't think of a style unless i go Chapter 2 and let Nana cut. Nana is the Creative Hair-stylist there.. But i can't bear to go there leh.. If not, then i have to find a new style that requires no clay nor gel.. Most of the style needs though coz my my wavey hair. Though now short and not too wavey yet, and it's smooth and soft lah.. But eventually will need de lor.. Haiz.. Headache.. >_<>

Hmmm, shan wan me to tui siao her wor.. Oops! i mean, say her good points.. Hehe.. My previous post already say liao mah.. It's the biggest compliment for her liao. And the best thing abt her if she dun zhi zhuo. =) Juz like me. Muahahaha! =P Rmb that few hundreds of 'handmade chocolates'? Hehe, every since i pass u those, u see me when in game i wun even hiu u.. =P That time TPL still jealous sia.. Say i give u so many and i only gave her one. lolx.. But anyway, wat's gone is gone. Let it be a memory. =) As for the chalet ah, wan me to go for the BBQ nite ah? Why leh? U wan BBQ for me ah..? Dun wan lah, later ur bf jealous.. =X Later i cannot return home sia.. =D But anyway i see how 1st. See when my friends they all playing the overnight majong, so that i can schedule for the week. Dun forget i no off de hor.. >_< x ="P">

That gal sms me again.. Though i wanna stay neutral to her but she too sensitive liao. Still with a kid's thinking. I hate immature gals. Simply hate them. Seriously hate them. Now shoo and dun ever come near me. I am not worth being ur friend. Now go.
The thing went like this.

"Hello, how are u lately?"
"Normal lor."
"How come we are like strangers?"
"We are strangers mah."

This is part of it. Ok wat's wrong with short and sharp? Okok my fault my fault. I shld be more gentle and polite. My foot. I do not wan to take any risks and have her come fan me again. Later i cannot take it, and my words will make her jump off the building. Dun forget my words can be piercing and hurtful. Being cautious is better than taking any risks. Not even the slightest risk. Hope she read this. But anyway, not like i care. Muahahahaha! This gonna scare all gals away. Good good. Being friends will do. =)

"Friendships are forever, relationships are not. At least that's what i believe in."