19 October, 2005

hmmmm..

Dunno how long ago i came across one of my friend's blog and i saw this

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

How come i post this out of the blue? Well, recently i've got a friend who told me that if he were to flinch with the same gal always, shld be safer than going around plucking all the roses. Well, how true is this? Upon recalling the advert above, i dun see it as any safe. Nothing is safe. There's always a price to pay. You stick to one, doesn't mean he/she will stick to one. Please pay attention. I did mentioned FLINCH. Not relationships. Well, it's the same to me though... I'm not being introvert even though sometimes i'm one. I'm open as most guys but i do know the risks in whatever things i do. But anyway, that's my personal, private.

Going back a few posts, rmb those 3 gals i mentioned opposite my shop? Joanne, Michelle and Michelle's sis? Yea, the sis is 27 this yr, name i still dunno. And the Michelle is not called Michelle, she is Angela. My colleague, mike, got her num liao. ^^ Though he's more interested in Joanne. He juz confessed today. =P Great minds think alike. lolx. But anyway, i suddenly lost interest totally on both due to the war their boss trying to wage on us. And my boss retaliated.. I'm being crushed in between.. =.= I knew one of their staff named Eric. Dun really wan to spoilt it due to the war of the two bosses... Haiz.. But that's life. I guess i gonna be more aggressive soon on the way i work to make my boss more happy. =.= Afterall, i've got the idea and creative and customer-catching ideas. But that's gonna make me and the opposite more sour than before. But anway i couldn't care less. Becoz sooner or later, their shop will be ours. Due to this war, my attitude had changed towards the gals. I wun even glanced at them as i usually would. Even if i see them straight in the eye, it would be nothng but a cold stare. No more friendly looks from me to them except for Eric. Well, i used to look friendly and approachable. Now, Angela wun even dare to talk to me, let say borrow my broom(she did once shyly and slowly and even tease me asking me to help them sweep =.=). So be it, let it be. Anyway, it's not as if i needed them or something.

My new supplier, Serene, is real cute. She showed me her Ipod Nano Silicon Case. Upon seeing that i ordered 10pcs each of the 5 different colours. She happy sia. =.= Then she learnt that i'm from ATF, she kinda shocked. Coz her company had longed to do business with us.. However, in getting sales with ATF is hard. Let's see how she fare. But anyway, i called her office-hp regarding the change of destination of delivery of goods then the next day she called me back using her personal hp. =.= We even smsed a while on personal stuffs. She's 23 this yr, attached, medium-length slight brown hair, face ok rather decent with a bit of rabbit's tooth(Jason like it best for a certain purpose.. =X), figure normal expected to be a B-cup due to the low-cut everything she wore. =.= She doesn't go clubbing anymore(even if her bf ask her to go) and she's a casual smoker(i dun like gals who smoke but ok lor i also dun mind Erica & shan mah). Asked her a few times go clubbing but were turned down flat.. =( However, she ask me out for lunch but too bad i lunch-in. What a pity.. Sigh.. Then she also did ask me go for dinner but my dinner time is forever so late.. >_< In the end, we decided that everytime she comes SLS she would jio me go smoke. ^o^ At last, got a gal to smoke with at work. Not to mention Erica, she only comes once in a blue moon. As for Serene, she came at least once a wk. =P But anyway, we are juz friends. I'm not used to breaking up couples. =)

Wah today i got good-hair-day. Happy! =D It's been a long time liao.. >_<>_<>_< But anyway, i had yet to learn how to make the back part of my hair... Wah lao i seriously need to go Chapter 2 for my shade, 2-toned-colour-dye, cut and advice. Dunno next mth can go or not.. =.=

Jason is getting shaky. Not him but his relationship with his super chio gf.. Things doesn't look good lately. Though he show a dun-care-but-care-a-bit-attitude, afterall, she had stayed in his place for 2yrs+ liao. His mum oredi look her upon her daughter-in-law liao.. Juz like mike who had broke off with his 5yrs-relationship gf.. Life is so full of surprises. But anyway, i keep my fingers crossed and prepare a bit more money.. Coz if jason and his gf broke off, he definitely ask me and mike go chiong de.. Then can see the old him liao. Few gf a wk.. Soon, every single gals in SLS also his ex.. =P But not possible lah, most of them not his taste. But the two gal opp my shop he's interested. He's wanting for them to get hitched 1st though then he strike. That's the fun of it. =P When no one is interested in something, it seems boring. When someone owned it, there's a challenge. That's wat he taught me. =) Though i haven't used it but used it as a lesson learnt in life. =D

Okay that's all for today. i try to post again. =)