10 October, 2005

i'm sorry . . . .

I'm sorry, gal. i never meant to hurt you this way. Please forgive my stupidity and insensitivity.. I merely care abt my mind, not sparing a thought for you at all. Sincerely i've regretted what i've done, said and mentioned.. It's my bad. I'm a bad guy. I'm even worth to be called a Friend to you.. =( I'm a nobody who only knows how to talk and write nonsenses.. I dare not ask you to forgive me entirely. I'm sorry.

It was me who got the wishful thinking. It's all wat i think but not the actual thing. How did i get all these? In case you do not know. That time at Devil's Bar u saw me and Carisa seems so close and i learnt from Jenny that u are kind of unhappy abt that. Well, seriously do not know wat's got into u that time coz there's nothing going on between me and her.. That gave me the thoughts abt u. Okay, it's my bad coz i did not follow-up on wat's going on.. I'm sorry.

You enjoyed my company, and seriously me too when we go club. It's my bad that i gotten the wrong idea. It's all my fault. I'm sorry.

I felt utterly uncomfortable when i was told that you are kind of hurt. I promise, i will never do it again. Never ever again. If i can't do that, i would be struck by lightning. I swear. I'm sorry.

Again, gal. I Weixing sincerely apologised to you for all that i've did to you. I'm sorry.