09 November, 2005

Juz a blog

Hmmm, 1st time hear this song and i like it liao. But it's hard to sing. High and low, fast and slow. Very unique and also powerful in its lyrics.. Kind of shag after listening to it.. Sigh.. But anyway, it's real nice. ^^

Jason's gf had broke off with him last wk. But they are still together. For the time being. Tml, thursday will gonna be the decision-making day. Jason is off tml and he will be going to Selena's place and help them do re-painting. This is his 1st time meeting her parents and grandparents.. Their fate lies here.. Selena's giving him a chance by letting her peers do the decision for them.. Well, though we all see jason as an easy-going guy but 2yrs of relationships not possible to say no feeling de lor.. But anyway, now i can feel that he sian liao though a bit not bear.. Even if Selena wan him, he might not even want her anymore.. Such situation, if it were to be me, i might do the same as jason.. So what, she is very pretty. Many of my friends seen her before, gals say she very chio, guys all almost drop all their teeth.

The hidden truth might be that she had a thing for another guy. And jason taught me this before. If u can get a gal who is attached(be it for awhile or ages), that gal cannot be wanted. Becoz if she can do this to her ex, she can do that to u next time. well, it's a very simple fact.. AT LEAST there's no 100% assurance that she will not. Thus, i said, wat's the point of getting serious? There's no point in that. I stand by this rule firmly, till i break the rule. But not possible. Like what some said, i always treat all gals so good, there's no focus even though i got a gf. Well, not having one to give it all i have, why not juz distribute it out among all? Even though juz friends, can't i treat juz anyone super good as if she is my gf? Well, i ain't any Wei Xiao Bao, i'm juz Weixing. Did i gave the mysterious gal my best, even though i did treat some others good? Yes i did. Out of all, she gained at least 70%. As for what she gained, i'm not telling. Only she and me will know it. I leave it to our own.. For the rest to guess. Whatever you all wanna think, go ahead..

Regarding how come i'm kind of change liao as of what shan said.. Well, in fact i haven't changed a bit. I'm still Weixing. =) Most impt, dun read me like a book. If u think, you will know more abt me thru reading, so be it. I leave it to you, i dun intend to change ppl thinkings. =D I'm a bad guy remember? I keep it as that. =) Juz a kind note, some things are mentioned too exegerated. Well, afterall, this is juz a blog. I wish to rack abt anything, it's all my wish. =) What are true what are exegerated, i leave those to u ppl. If you really knows me well, you shld be able to tell. Dun forget i'm not a book. =)

That day meet shan, when she ask me some stuffs, i can oredi felt something's amiss liao.. Well, the truth is reveal when i saw her blog juz now. As expected.. That's wat i knew abt her. =) Dun get me wrong, i dun see her as a playgal or wat. 16yrs-old nothing much to be surprised abt anything like that.. Juz like Mike and Small One(his gf who is also 16 this yr), Jason also says he see it as puppy-love. That one is very sticky lor, and strict also.. Early in the morning she would go to mike's place and wake him up and pull him to sim lim early to eat breakfast.. Oh i forgot to mention she also working in sim lim same company as us.. Then she is strict becoz, she dun even allow mike to tok to the gal opposite my shop.. =.=" Not to even mentioned call or msg other gals.. Now, even wan to chiong also cannot.. Super tight-down.. Then Jason says "aiya let her be lor, after a while she will be sian liao then will find another guy liao." That meant to be a joke though. But how true issit? I do not know. I leave that to them. =)

Think it's time i go find a gf as a stand-in liao. That gal who is bothering is getting impatience and had been pestering me more. I shall find a stand-in to shoo her off. It's hard to find 'the truth'.. When i'm ready, i always got turn-off.. sigh.. Suan le, no fate means no fate.. If i treat her as 'the truth', later it's me myself who got hurt in the end. =.=" Bah, juz find one to play sua lah.. Ok i gtg play game liao. Bye all.