17 November, 2005

Shag..

Format my comp can be so tedious.. =.=" It's not becoz it's hard to do but troublesome due to backing up all applications/installers/documents/pictures/musics etc.. So much to backup and download and configure.. I'm juz so lazy but in the end, everything still sui sui.. ^o^

Ok now here i'm, blogging when i'm bored.. Actually i'm very bz with my game.. But nvm lah.. ^^ Erm.. I forgot what i wanted to blog abt.. Oh ya, my angelfire account had been suspensed.. Cannot host music in the meantime.. shacks.. >_< Oh well, let's get personal..

I've been reviewing my life lately.. I found that i'm one weird type.. Nowadays i wun go approach a gal and ask, for the relationship to start.. Well, ever since the last incident, i realised that somethings need not be said.. Let actions do the talking instead.. Well, maybe body-language plays a part.. Maybe not.. watever.. How did we started out that time..? Hmmm, juz like that lor.. I din ask for it, nor did she ask for it.. It juz happened naturally? Think so.. So, we are that mo qi! =P Well, i admit, there's no shortage of fancy, funny sms.. Some mischief too.. =P But still i'm very guai one hor.. Erm, she also very guai one.. Guai bring along a little huai. =D

Well, i'm indeed a very anything guy but appears to be choosy most of the time.. Can't help it, that's me. My colleagues see me as hard-to-get, but i'm not. My colleagues see me as playboy, but i'm not. My colleagues see me as shui bian, but i'm not. Well, i leave it to my friends to judge. Anyway, yes or no i still live my life.. Needless for me to say anything as there's no facts to back it up my words.. Hmm, anyone can get as close to me as possible but dun freak me out.. Juz like someone else.. There.. That one lor.. Aiya, think u ppl know who that one is.. haiz.. Seeing this, i started to feel and think how it is like to be treated how i'm gonna treat that person.. Thus, i will never zhi zhuo.. No point and will scare away ppl.. =.=" Juz like how she scareded me. Sometimes I can get hot-tempered if i'm scareded.. Now i dun even wan to be a friend.. Scary lor.. I've forced myself to hate her but hopefully i doesn't burst out.. But anyway, she is juz being immatured. Bah, let's change topic.

Tomorrow is the day liao.. Comfirm will be going clubbing. With quite a few ppl. ^o^ Really looking forward to it.. Hope it turns out well.. I'm a bad organiser anyway.. >_<

Here's my plan:
Immediately after work gonna meet up with my shan 1st. Oops! I mean shan. Then we go have our dinner nearby. Few of my colleagues will be going but i think let them go eat 1st before all of us meet up at the destination.. Thus, gotta coordinate 3 groups.. Maybe 4 groups.. Another group might be that Michelle opposite my shop. She might be going with her friends as she never went there before. Well, the percentage is low though.. Guess she might think that the whole gang is all guys.. =.=" There'll be at least 3 gals i supposed.. Coz for Carisa side, i still dunno who going but i think angeline will be going with her or maybe her sis, Jenny. Anyway, we all juz wanna have fun in there.. It's gonna be hard to juggle in there.. Haiz. that time that Erica lah.. So anti-social.. Makes me abandone the group and accompany her.. Walao, wat's there to paiseh sia.. At 1st i went with Carisa's group, mainly all gals and i dunno most of them well lor.. And the worst thing is i'm an introvert.. Well, maybe those vodka did their job and let me relax and comfortable.. ^o^ Normally, ppl who are introvert will be very quiet when drunk.. And for hot-tempered ppl, they will be violent.. Mike used to be like that.. I hope i can control him if he were to get drunk tml.. Well, ken will be there to help anyway.. hehe.. I'm juz scared that i will be too bz to accompany everyone if all cannot merged into one.. Haiz.. Very sian one lor.. such situations.. >_< I keep my fingers crossed..

Juz a short blog for today as i'm rushing for boss killing later in my guild.. Almost time liao.. =P I'm post somemore nx time.. Maybe this sunday.. TC all. ^^