07 November, 2005

Wat a surprise.. =X

Shan actually came down to sim lim today as she got nothing to do. juz to see see my shop.. =.=" No lah, and also for filling up some forms as she's applying for a place in my company.. She quit her Cabana job liao, saying the management is super duper ultra cropped up. Then very funny, she forgot how Jason looks like and Jason forgot how she looks like.. Then in the end, they are like asking me, "erm, who is she/he ah?".. lolx. Both RO players seen each other before but forgot.. =P Well, to err is human. =) Then those guys ah.. Kept crapping when shan is filling up the form. =.= Walao, made her paiseh.. Then in the end i got pinched.. >_<

We went Bugis Street walk walk then she go and buy a spec(without degree). She wanna make herself more toot.. =.=" That zhutou.. Oops! =X Well, nothing much though. After that go eat Mos Burger then i send her to her destination then headed back home.

Hmmm, like wat shan says. "ren wang wang zai shi qu de shi hou, cai hui dong de zhen xi.." How true is that.. Sigh.. But wat to do, most of the ppl are like this. That's why it's always good to treat everyday like the last day of life. Rmb i said if i'm able to live until age of 30 i would be glad? It's to make me live better. Well i'm left with 6 years and 2 mths. It's not long, nor issit short.. Well, life's bored if everyday also unhappy.. But, not everyday sunday lah.. Bound to have ups and downs.. Well, nothing is perfect in this world. For me, i'm glad with wat i have and who i am. Though single but i'm happy(as compared to the tortures mike is experiencing now... =P). A mate is not a muz but a bonus. Have one or not, it's not important at all.

When a person is without the desire to own, he/she can perform better communication with the opposite gender. Well, better communication as in more comfortable chatting with the other party. Well, this is one of the tactic in one of my spam mail. It's a good pick and skill. =) I'm trying to drill this into yuxiang though.. Need to get him to turn bad then pull him outta bad again.. Xiong sia.. But ok lah. =)

That Irene come sms me again asking if we can become so good like last time or not.. Well, she oredi got on my nerve, there's no turning back. Maybe i shld do the cruel way. haiz.. so sian. That's the reason i dun like immature gals. =.= SianZzZzZzZzZ.. Though she taught me something. Never push ur luck too far in relationships. The more u pester, the more hatred u get. The more u fan him/her, the more he/she would wan to ask u to go away and stop being a bother.

That Joan opposite my shop had gotten on my nerves too. That day when she walk past our shop, mike was teasing her so i join in the fun but got ignored. =.=" The flame was ignited at that instant. I was like "wakao, who the hell u think u are? My foot is nicer than u. wuss off." Then actually last friday wanted to go clubbing together with the gals opposite de. Mike ask me to ask Joan whether still on or not and i replied "Me and her very close meh? If she's going, i'm out.". Attitude sia but that's me when my tail is stepped on. I'm being friendly ain't i? Casual jokes are harmless lor. Since she bochap, i show her how bochap i am. When Michelle came into my shop to borrow broom, i still can joke and disturb her. But when Joan came in with Eric, i dun even wan to entertain her. I'm not worthy to be her friend lah. So be it. I wun lose a meat anyway. Hmmm, or shld i say "she's not worthy to be my friend"? That's harsh but i like using "fan diao" sometimes. That wun hurt that much if learnt. =) Darn i'm still so soft on her for wat...? =.=" Bah, watever.

Lately, my friendster friendlist is getting more and more ppl.. ^^ Though i din go get much numbers yet.. =.=" Aiya, so troublesome.. They wan they will give one lah. Asking too much will make myself got detest only.. =P Ok lah i wan go eat dinner liao.. Hungry sia.. Bye all, nite. ^^