14 August, 2007

To hide or to reveal, it's still a mystery yet to be solved.. Only told one person.. The way and the tone that I used, made him looked upon me as that's the actual weixing that he always knew.. Well, maybe it is, maybe it is not.. I've already forgotten what is weixing like.. Haha..

If seriously I see the need to change u and transform u into a swan, I might.. =) To have confidence and to able to present urself well is an awfully tough thing for a gal who's lacked of it since the beginning.. However, u are not ugly, neither are u very fat. With the right clothes and with the right attitude, u can be very gorgeous.. But u might turned into another her.. Haha.. Well, even if that happens, it's way beyond my control, nor do I want to control.. =)

Hey u are really still a part of me.. You never fail to keep my mind spinning and me moving forward.. Juz like an inspiration to move on, honey.. =D Dun worry abt falling, okie? Juz do it. Coz it's juz a msg/call, and I might be there for ya, whenever I can. =) Summon me only when essentially needed please.. =.=

Oh an OL.... Hmmmm not bad, nice looking with not bad figure.. Then she sat next to me on my left.. Oh, Estee Lauder Pleasure!! It suits her well.. Elegant. Simply can't resist the smell.. But not everyone can smells good from it. Suddenly she tilt 45 degree away from me.. It's ok, it's ok... Coz she's checking her destination on the train route-map on top of us.. Then she did not turn back to face the front.. But as the train sway as it moves, she's leaning slightly on me.. Oh man, I almost fainted.. It's been quite a while since any lady can get my heart to beat so fast.... Even getting on a bed also wun beat so fast.. Damn.. This ain't any ordinary and typical OL(i mean those kids who need to wear OL) coz she's sooooo... Ah, I dunno how to put it.. Oh well, so far she's the only one comparable to Sally who is my customer at suntec.. Matured, intelligent, elegant, gorgeous, mesmerising. Ladies around that age and knows how to present themselves are simpy the best.. Late twenties to early thirties.. It's WOAH.. =) No need for branded clothes nor cosmetics, juz something suiting and light and most important is the right choice of perfume to suit the overall.

I'm sorry but i'm very particular in what type of OL is the most exotic. It's rare in singapore, please understand.. Carlynn lah.. It's all her fault to set the benchmark.. Haha.. Most of nice OLs are nice to see but very very few will makes me wanna desire.. However, peace out. I ain’t ready.