30 October, 2007

Energetic despite pathetically tired..

U dun have to tell me nor to remind me that I dun have a life. That's y I said u never tried to understand me. Ppl who dun understand me I dun really care much coz u can indulge in ur own thoughts abt me for all that I care.. Ur thinking wun make a change in my life. Anyway, it doesn't really matters..

What kind of journey am I taking? I dunno myself.. It will work out somehow if I try.. At least that's wat I thought..

Best friends are not best friends supposed to be.. But some already set their footage in me as 'best friends'.. Right, the one? Juz like how we used to be eh..? =) Who said friends can't exchange kisses and hugs? It's not as if gonna end up in bed..

A drifting boat will lead to nowhere without a destination. And of coz that destination gotta be realistic.. Can't possibly take a boat and said u wanna fly to the sky.. That's pure hallucination or rather it's juz a fantasy. It's good to dream big and aim high, but be realistic juz like how all gals being materialistic. Oops! It's juz another discrimination.. My bad.. Oh yeah? Prove me wrong then. *piff*

"i've become more matured already! Weee!" My foot. That already shown u are still being a kid. A kid is a kid, dun act big. Like that will only show how small u are. Thinking are of a total different level. Did not pick up anything along the journey eh..? Pathetic.. But it's juz fine coz that's u that I knew all along.

Looking at the current situation, things might turn out well as I move along lifelessly. Ppl had been rejected when asking me to go out.. =.= It's my bad. My work is not a normal job. Almost all do not know what job exactly that i'm doing. When I said dangerous, everyone thot i'm juz kidding. Knn. Well I can't reveal the details. My company deals with Ammunitions. Ammunitions involve explosives. It's the only legal local company that does such products.. Imagine an employee who reported to work, drunk. He/she will be charged if the guards pursuit on the matters. He/she will be prosecuted if accident(s) occur(s) in that state. Nevertheless, working condition muz be tiptop coz live(s) is/are involed. Therefore, despite a high-paying job, I will not anyhow recommend anyone. Anyway, I dun wanna recommend. So many ppl dying to get into this job. But so many being fired/sacked..

I knew mum's bday is near but dunno the exact date till I asked my sis.. Lol.. Anyway, will bring her go restaurant eat and maybe shopping after that.. My stupid sis dun wan that crumpler bag anymore. I've got a bad feeling abt this. Lolx.. I'm on the verge of clearing my bad debts. Hopefully it wasn't delayed as planned..

Handphones are prohibited items in my workplace.. Therefore, I dun have any contacts when at work.. But there's two person I can contact when i'm bored at work.. Yuxiang and dawn. For yuxiang it's understandable coz he never change his number at all since dunno when.. But why dawn? Someone used to hate her so much due to certain stupid reasons that I was forbidden to have her contact in my contact list. Thus, dawn's number was etched in my head since that fateful day..

That stupid dawn kept psycho-ing me to go get a gf. =.= Her plan? Going out together, 3 couples. Zzzzzz.. I know her style.. If I really go get liao, she sure come say dun neglect her even though attached. =.= Best of both worlds eh..? Haha. It's not as simple as what u thought. In case u dun realised it, i've been neglected. Anyway, I dun worry much. =)

Sat went sls with yuxiang to get his harddisk. Went past ATF and saw nana busy with cust so I msg her instead.. Lolx.. Ask me to go in to find her later and so I promised. Went in and created a little rapport with all my ex-colleagues.. Nana said I disappeared liao.. =.= I still in contact with Yong An leh. Haha. I missed that place working with them.. While toking to kevin, nana kept getting 'shot' by me indirectly.. Lolx.. She and her giggles. =D Then after that went smoking with her. How long ago was that previous incident that she said something I felt warming..? Almost a yr ago at M-bar bah.. Haha.. Anyway, told her that if got go ktv pub with those old staffs again, will ask her along. =) I prefer clubbing though.. Haha. Yuxiang asked me how old is she and I can't seems to remember.. Lolx.. Anyway, she around my age, younger by 2yrs I think so.. He said she's got a pretty face, juz like dawn..? Haha..

Downloaded Lord of the Ring Online, Angwar. Had 7days trial. Nice graphics though compared to Hellgate it's lesser. Anyway, I can't play Hellgate.. My pc cannot make it.. Lolx.. LOTRO is a MMORPG but also an epic Role-Playing game.. Lotsa quests in there like rescuing the hobbits, helping out the Longbeard in driving out the evil dwarfs from Thorin's Gate, etc. The game is so much like the actual story in LOTR. So realistic and alive.. Yest had a quest helping out dwalin in taking down Thorin and it's a dungeon quest. I kept following him and he will stop at times and said to me that he's outta breath.. Lolx.. Nice. I might juz buy the game with time/credit card payments. Since there's not much of a competition to high lvls, i'm fine with it. =)

Well, I did told ya that I can accept anyone basically. So long I can find myself a reason to. Yuxiang said I can tok to any gals and made them laugh and smile.. Lolx.. I didn't know abt this at all.. At Tiong Bahru we headed to the basement Citibank branch to get our Biometric on our credit cards, there's this lady attending to us. When she's attending to yuxiang, everything's normal. But when she's attending to me, more conversations other than the regular questions.. Like, she saw my wallet is from Wallet Shop then she said used to work there. Then as i'm scanning my two Index fingers I was looking at the screen with big small eyes like this >> o.O lolx.. Then she's laughing and asked wat's with that expression. Haha I was paiseh and said nothing then we laugh together. Erm, I thot it's pretty normal coz she's friendly mah..